Are you Ready? (Part Two)

After a few days, they all visited Given at the health department

AT THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT

Given slowly blinked his eyes as he was woken up by the group of friends.

"Yo Given, are you alright?" asked Aeden.

Given then rubbed his eyes and he replied, "Yea.. I just need some rest."

It was obvious that he really exhausted and hurt.
Then someone came and knocked on the door.

"Come in." said Given.

The woman came in and closed the door, she then walked towards Given whom was surrounded by a group of friends.

"Hey, hope you're doing fine now.. I have some important news for you all." said Grace

Everyone's attention was on her. Then Given sat up and looked at her, waiting for her to speak.

"Alright so we're going on a mission soon, it's probably going to be almost like a war. There's a Dragon that leads creatures and people into temptation and sins. Well of course, it's a myth but Tiana's grandfather went to find the Dragon before, he said he met the Dragon in the Serpent's Keyhole. He said that he could feel the rage and angry from the Dragon's eyes. So it's probably still alive. The temptations are either going to be suicide or murder, that's the top 2 cases. Tiana and her team are heading there soon, they need more people to defeat this Dragon." said Grace.

"I'm not going, it's legit the Dragon of Hell! The temptations are legit disgusting!" said Jordan.

"Ok, just listen.." she sighed. "The thing is you all can't get tempted and commit sins that are terrible, because you have the elements with you, the elements can protect you from everything. So the Dragon's eyes, scent and mind can't control you. You just need to kill the Dragon and take its element in time."

"Alright then.. when are we going to war?" asked Mae.

"It's this Thursday, we have 2 days left to train you all. And also, I brought some Lily Liquid for Given since the medicine didn't worked.. it's time for me to use my powers to heal him, there's no other choices." said Grace.

"But won't it make u lose memories?" asked Chloe.

"It's for the best.. as for now, everyone out of the room." said Grace.

Then everyone nodded and left the room.

She sighed, "Given, just relax and close your eyes. You will be healed and better after this, you will no longer suffer in pain." said Grace.

Given closed his eyes. Then Grace poured the liquid into his mouth, making him to drink it. She then touched his forehead, her hands started to glow in a blueish color.