The Reality.

The next morning, they all and their creatures went to explore the Serpent's Keyhole

As they walked around the city, they came across a dark valley. Jordan could feel the rage and anger from where he was standing. His jaw tightened while looking through the dark valley.

"Hey, aren't you coming?" asked Chloe as she tilted her head.

"Yea.. but there's just something inside there.." said Jordan. He then walked inside with his Chimera the dark valley, following that dark energy that was pulling him.

"Hey! You can't-" sighed Chloe as she ran behind his back with her Phoenix.

Then as Jordan walked around the corners, he saw red glowing magic, surrounding a portal. The portal was made out of obsidian with carved dark magic words on it. It was like the portal suddenly appeared.

"Woah.." said Chloe as she looked at the portal, observing it.

"Wait, back off.. I think.." said Jordan as he touched the carved dark magic words.

Suddenly, a vision appeared in his mind. He fell down as his Chimera caught him. All he could feel was pain, anger and rage. He saw the Dragon of Hell, fighting Tiana. Tiana was the only survivor left, it was like she couldn't get out of the portal. She was bleeding non stop, still fighting for her life and for the sake of Destiny. Then the Dragon suddenly looked at Jordan and chased after him.

"Another vision?.." asked Chloe as she checked on Jordan.

Then Jordan kneeled down while looking at the concrete floor.

"The D-Dragon.. it's in there.." he said while feeling scared.

"What happened dude..?" said Chloe as she got terrified.

"We need to go in there, I saw Tiana." said Jordan.

After that, Jordan and Chloe rushed back to find their friends, Grace and Brandon to tell them about the news.

"GRACE!" shouted Chloe as she kept running towards them from afar.

Then Grace and the others turned back, realising Jordan and Chloe was way behind them.

"There's something we need to tell you! Come back here!" shouted Jordan, but it was too crowded and noisy, they couldn't hear what Jordan and Chloe was shouting.

"Hey.. I think they're calling us for something, there's no way they would be way back there." said Given.

"Yea I agree.." said Shalviya.

Then Shalviya did a hand signal, asking them if they wanted the whole group to head over to where Jordan and Chloe were standing at. Then Chloe did a hand signal back, saying yes. The whole group went over there and stood there, waiting for what Jordan and Chloe wanted right say.