Travelling to the Serpent's Keyhole.

Fast forward, after many training and tests it was time for the group of friends, Brandon and Grace to travel to the Serpent's Keyhole to kill and find the Dragon of Hell with Tiana and her team

Thursday, 05 May, 6.00 a.m.

The alarm rang, everybody woke up and started getting ready for their adventure to the Serpent's Keyhole. After getting ready, they all went and got their partners out of the Lumars Cabin and gathered at the entrance of the Kingdom.

8.00 a.m.

There was many crowds surrounding the kingdom's entrance door, as many knew that the group of teenagers whom were going to be finding and killing the Dragon of Hell.

"This is nonsense! These kids can't even kill an ant and you're assigning these kids to kill the Dragon of Hell?! Are you people crazy?!" A woman shouted.

"How is this nonsense?! They are fighting for glory!" another woman shouted back.

Looks like some of the people of Destiny wasn't happy with "children" fighting wars for Destiny..

The group of teenagers and their creatures was standing next to the king and queen of Destiny while looking down at the people of Destiny.

"Seriously, I don't think the people of Destiny are happy.." Chloe leaned in and whispered to Shalviya.

"Yea same, I'm not confident about this now.." Shalviya whispered.

"SILENCE." shouted the King of Destiny as his voice echoed from Castle's balcony. His voice was filled with anger and rage.

The crowd immediately went silence as they knew the king was angry.

"I have sent the Saviours of Elements to kill the Dragon of Hell because they have the potential to do kill it. People of Destiny! I am sure that they will come back with victory or even the Dragon's head. As for you, do not judge. The Lord we serve detest evil thoughts and folly words that comes out our mouth. Only the Lord, Reiki, can judge." said the King of Destiny.

Reiki, the Lord of the ancient Gods, whom protected the people of Destiny many many years ago. He have saved, served and protected the people that were good to him.

"Please walk forward." The King said to the group of teenagers. Their armours shined as they walked forward, revealing their faces from the shadows. "You may call them the Saviours of Elements. Respect them and honour them. Now they are going to travel to the Serpent's Keyhole soon, may the Lord, Reiki, bless them with wisdom and protection!" said the King.