𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟐

-Author's POV-

It's 8 pm at the same day. Everyone expect Roohi is present on the dining table. While she is in her room alone.
Mrs. Rathore- "Go and call Roohi it's time for dinner."The worker was about to go but stopped in his track when he hear 2 voices saying STOP.
Both Bhoomika and Rudransh glare at each other before standing at dashing out towards Roohi's room leaving everyone dumbfounded because of his childish act.
Aadhya- "Mom are you sure that he is Rudransh bhaiya? You don't get him exchanged somewhere? Do you?" She asked still shocked about his childish act.
Hardik- "Yes maa. I highly doubt if he is my bhaiya." He mummers which is hear by few.
~While on the other hand~
Both Bhoomika and Rudransh are practically running towards Roohi's Room while arguing and glaring each other.
Bhoomika- "I am her Best friend. What are you to her? " She asks fire dripping from her voice.
Rudransh ignored her question still maintaining his pace.
They both are 2 meter away from her room door. Just then the room door opened and Roohi come out still focused on her phone.
"Phone..Phone..Phone I swear I am gonna destroy that"
"Damn that phone!"

Both of them mummers at the same time. Roohi was walking towards while they don't realize that the distance between them is reducing and then....
"THUD"
The 3 of them collide with each other, Rudransh somehow managed himself from falling while Roohi was about to fall so she grabbed whatever come in her hand to prevent her from falling which unfortunately was Rudransh collar.
So their position- Rudransh was at the bottom, Roohi in between and Bhoomika on the top.
If someone look from far it seems like Both Roohi and Rudransh are hugging each other.

None of them could process what the fuck happened in in past few seconds. Rudransh was just looking at Roohi whose eyes are closed. This is one of the best day of Rudransh's life. It's like his dream come true. "Having Roohi in his arms." Unknowingly a smile made it's way towards his lips.
Just as Roohi realizes her posture and position she immediately stands up making Bhoomika falls on her butt.
"What the hell was that? Don't you both know how to walk properly? What are you both 5 year old kids." She started to lash out on both of them while the other two has their head down listening to her like obedient kids while nodding or shooking their heads in between.
"Next time walk properly" to which both the kids...oh sorry I mean both of them nodded their heads.
The trio take their seat on the dinning table and then Roohi spoke to Aadi gaining all the attention.
"Bhai my room's bed is not comfortable. Get it changed by tomorrow!"
"I will do it right now."

"No need. Get it done by tomorrow. No need to hurry."

" What about tonight? How you are going to manage?"

"I will don't worry."

"If you won't able to sleep properly come to my room immediately. Okay?""Hmm ok"

~After 2 hours~

Everyone decided to call it a day and retarded towards their respective rooms. Just as Roohi opened her door her eyebrow lift in amusement. Her room is just like her choice. 'Total black interior with new king size bed.' On second thought she moved out to check if she enter the correct room, only to get confirm. She dialed her brother's no. after he pick up she spoke.

"Bhai the room is good now. Thankyou!"

"Huh? What are you talking about? I could not get it"

"My room..it's interior and bed are different aren't you the one who did it?"

"No. You yourself have told me to do it tomorrow."

"Then who else can do it?"

"I will call you after 5 minutes and will tell you the name of the person who did it"

"Do you have any idea who can do it?"

"I guess I have!"
Saying this he hangs up the call and Roohi lies down on the bed sighing while mummering "it's comfortable"

Just then her phone ring thinking that Aadi might have called her she picked up without checking the caller ID.
"Hello Bhai.!"
"I am not your bhai" a voice spoke almost making a crying sound.
That's when Roohi check the Id only to knew that it's an unknown no.
Without speaking anything Roohi cut the call and kept the phone on nightstand.
After some more minutes, again her Phone ring. This time she checked the caller Id, after confirming that it's Aadi she picked it up and again spoke.
"Hello bhai!"
"For fuck's sake I am not your brother" Again the voice from previous call groaned. 
"Who the fuck are you mister and how are talking from my brother's phone" She yelled being frustrated.
"Give the damn phone back to him otherwise it won't be good for you!" She warned and start typing something on her phone.
"Hello Bacha!" Aadi spoke from the other side making Roohi stop from whatever bad she was thinking.
"Bhai are you okay? Where are you now? What are you doing? Tell me-" 
"Roohi Bacha I am okay...I am doing what you have asked for?"
"Huh?"

"Don't you asked me to find the person who make did that with your room?"
"Yess So? What it has to do with the thing that a stranger just talk with me with your phone? Don't try to divert the topic."
"Bacha I am not diverting the topic. He is the one who did all that."
"Ok! But who is he?"
"Talk yourself and see..I am handling the phone to him
now."
Just then a hoarse authoritative voice is heard.
"Hello!"
"Hello! Who is this?" She spoke as politely as she can not wanting to be rude to the one who helped her.
"Rudransh"
Just one word and she already lost all her cool.
"Why you did it Mr. RSR? What do you want?"
"I did it because I don't want you to manage and of course I want something in return but before that tell me is everything according to your choices and comfort or you want-"
She chuckled while saying "Leave my comfort Mr. RSR. Just tell me what's your profit in this? A true businessman like you won't do anything without any profit"
"W-Well I-I want you to call me by my name"
he spoke somehow.
"What? Are you sure?"
"Yes I am and now you can't go back on your own words"
"Well to your good luck I never go back on my words Rudransh"
She called making a whole Zoo in his stomach.
"Say it again"
"What?"
"My name"
"Why"
"Just for one more time. Please."
"Rudransh"

"My name never sounded so good before" he mummer in low voice, unable for Roohi to hear.
"Huh?"
"Nothing"

"If you have nothing else to speak. Give the phone to Bhai."
"Hmm Okay"

"Hello Baccha. Is your room good and comfortable now?"
"Haa bhai it's good..  upto my liking."
"Good to hear! Sleep now..Goodnight"
"Goodnight"

Just like that Roohi slept comfortably not knowing that she actually took all his sleep.

Thanks for reading.
To be continued.
This is a work of pure fiction any similarity with real life or any other book is pure coincidence.
Meet you all in the next Chapter.
Do VOTE and COMMENT.
Till then Bye bye.

~1186 Words

Har har mahadev