𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟔

A girl(8) and two boys(9) are standing inside the Principal office along with their parents, who were busing arguing with each other. One of the boy is badly beaten, lips bruised, black eye and torn clothes and a fractured arm, other two also has some minor injuries but not that bad. While the Principal was sitting listening to their rents and  was getting frustrated by each minute passing. But whom he is kidding they both are the biggest shareholder of the school so he can't even say anything to them. After having more then enough he thought to take some final decision.

Principal- "Sir, Mam whatever happens, happens. Now we have to take the decision."

Lady- "I want both of them out of the school. I don't want anything else." She said glaring at the boy and the girl who were less beaten, while the other two glared her back intensely catching her off-guard.
Other lady- "My Children don't even touch your kid properly..Trust me if they did your kid won't  be standing here." She said to which the girl smiled while the boy keep his face neutral.
Lady- "Are you by any chance threatening me?"
Other Lady- "Without any doubt!" She sassed while checking her well-polished nails. To while the other one gritted her teeth.
She was about to speak but was cut-off by her husband.

Man- "See we don't want to make issue for this small thing. They are kids..One day they will fight the other they will reconcile. I think we elders shouldn't interfere in kids matter." He finished gaining a nod from all except his wife.

Soon they sorted and moved towards their respective homes while the principal sigh in relief.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"55"  (Crash) "Ahh-h" A boy whimper in pain as soon as the wooden stick hit his already swollen back.
"What did you did asshole?"
"I am so-orr-y."
"56" (Crash)  "A-hh" He again screamed as the man hit him harder this time.
"I don't need your sorry. You can't do a work properly! Instead of beating or abusing her you got beaten by that her who is 1 year younger than you. Shame on you!"
"57" (Crash) "My-y p-plan w-was almost su-ce-ssful but-t"
"58"  (Crash) "A-hhh" 
"I don't care about your buts and ifs because of you I was sitting there 'ashamed' that my child got beaten up by a mere 8 year old girl. Go die somewhere earth's burden." The man said venom dripping from his words totally ignoring the fact that the boy himself is just 9 year old and for god sakes he is his father.
"59"   (Crash) "You deserve this bastard."
"60"   (Crash) "You only deserve this no one loves you. You are not made for love. You are nothing but a piece of shit!"
The boy said nothing other than silently crying, which is now a part of his routine.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Meanwhile the other 2 kids also reached their home and now standing in front of their parents with head high.

Lady- "Care to explain the reason of your actions today."
Man- "Leave it na baby! See our kids are so grown up that they are taking stand for them self. We should be prou-." He shut his banter when he found his wife deadly glaring at his poor soul.
Girl- "Mamma- Papa it's not my fault that boy was trying to abuse me. But as soon his hand was about to touch me due to my reflexes I turn his hand lightly." Her father has a proud smirk at his face so her brother while her mother chuckled.

Lady- "Yeah so lightly that his hand got broke..Hai na?" (Isn't it?)

The girl just shrugged while the lady sigh.

Girl- "I just broke the arm, all the other things were done by bhai! Scold him too." She said pouting while all the three admired their little princess.
Lady- "You both did right! But next time try to do some less damage and handle things more lightly. Okay?" she spoke gaining a nod from the two.