𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟑

~Next day~

Everyone is present in the hall. Some were chatting with each other, some were busy on their phone, while some were discussing about the wedding preparation with the wedding planner which were creating a lot of hustle-bustle which is kind of normal in a wedding house. Getting bored all the youngster made a plan to escape from there. 
Roohi is sitting on a swing reading a book named 'Atomic habits' unbothered of her surroundings as I say unbothered but not unaware. She is well aware of the things going in this room from her mother and aunts gossiping about her neighbor's daughter to all her siblings planning to escape from here without noticing which is nearly impossible for them.
Sighing Roohi close the book and announce making the pale face of youngsters change into Happy and excited one.
Roohi- "I want each one of you in the garden in next 5 minutes. Make it quick! I will be waiting."(pointing towards the gang) These words are more than enough of them to dash out of the hall to garden even before her moving. They surely are hella bored shaking her head Roohi too walked towards the garden.

After everyone sit on the grass making a circle, Aadhya bring a chair for Roohi knowing how her mam hate when her clothes get ruined whatever the reason is.
Rahul(Swati cousin)- "Oh come on Aadhya she is not your boss here then why are you doing all these things...You are the Princess of Jaipur here so behave like one." He said more like exclaimed in a taunting manner before Hardik can say anything to him Aadhya beats him off and said.
Aadhya- "Who are you to me Rahul?" She said in so sweet voice making Everyone confuse.
Rahul- "No one yet. But I don't mind being-"
Aadhya- "Yeah right you are my no one then what I am doing is none of your freaking business so don't poke your nose in between " 
She yelled making everyone flinch while Hardik was busy wiping his non-existing tears and looking at Aadhya like a proud mother.
Hardik- "My Aadhya has grown up! *sob* *sob*" He said fake sobbing like the mothers in Indian dramas while not able to take the insult Rahul left quietly.
"What's happening here" A cold as well as dominating voice exclaimed making shiver runs through everyone's spine.
Hardik was about to tell Rudransh about Rahul but Aadhya  cut him off signaling him not to ruin the wedding atmosphere.
"Bhai vo-"
"Bhai actually Roohi mam told us all to gather here. Did we disturbed you bhai? Shuld we go from here?" She spoke noticing iPad and some files in his hand. While his mind has only caught that she is going to come.
"No need. I have already completed all my work. I will accompany you guys" 

"Bhai are you okay? Is everything alright in company? Are you taking too much stress now a days?"

"No everything is alright. Why you ask? What happen?"

"Its just that you are behaving a little...no not little but a lottt weird these days! Are you really my-""What's this nonsense is this Aadhya? Of course I am you elder brother" He said being all grumpy. "See See Hardik... Bhai's whining instead of giving me a smack on head like every other time. He is changing."Hardik who is seeing everything like some kind of show is going on while also understanding everything about his change in behaviour finally spoke.
"Hota h Hota h... jaab tere saath hoga na terko bhi smj aa jaye ga" 
(It happens... when it will happen with you, you will also understand it.)

"Theek h but kya hota h? kya hoga mere saath? kya smj aa jaye ga? kya bol rhe ho bhai kuch esa bol jo smj aaye!"
(𝗢𝗸𝗮𝘆, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻? 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲? 𝗪hat will I 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱? 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 I 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱.)
"Nothing. Tu abhi bacchi h"
(Nothing. You are a kid)

She just huffled while Swati start introducing her cousin to Rudransh.
Just as the introduction come to end Roohi came still focusing on her iPad making Bhoomika and Rudransh more grumpy.
Bhoomika dashed towards her while grabbing her iPad while saying.
"Enough of this leave it and focus on me" Rudransh who was first time agreed with her but furrows after hearing last part.
"Hmm okay! Let's sit. Shall we?"
"Yes Madame!"
She was about to sit down on the grass while Aadhya speak.
"Mam no need to sit on grass. Sit on the chair please!"
"I guess I praised you too soon. Don't I?" 
She said making her confuse while thinking what mistake she had done now?

"Huh?"
"Yeah you did" 
"Glad you realized. Now take it back"

Were the words left from Aadhya , Bhoomika and Rudransh's mouth as soon as she completed her words.
"Don't I tell you to keep both personal and professional life different"
"Yeah Yeah so sorry Ma- I mean Di. Is Di okay with you?"

"Hmm good"
"Di..Can I call you Di too?" Hardik jumped in excitement, his face shine like a kid just got his favorite candy.
"Hmm you can."
Seeing all this Rudransh glared at his siblings while clearing his throat trying to gain the attention of one particular person who was just gazing at the sky like that the most interesting thing here.
He again cleared his throat to which Bhoomika spoke.
Bhoomika- "Agar gala itna hi kharab h too jake dawai le yha pe khada khada uhh uhh kya krr rha h?" To which he just stared at her like she is an alien.
(𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗱, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗲, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲?)
"Umm bhai should I bring medicine for you? Is it serious?" Hardik teases him somehow controlling his laugh.
"It's nothing serious you guys continue I am going." He said hoping that at least she will glance at his way now but to his bad luck she was still looking at sky.
Sighing he walked towards his room and laid down with a THUD.
Remembering all the events that happened today he get more cleared that she definitely is not an easy going person. Ohh! come on whom he is kidding he should have known it from their first meet only.
He picked up his phone and dials the no. of his PA and said.
"Hello"
"Did you get any information"
"Don't believe those fake news. Next time if you say anything without any proof then the consequences won't be good. Mark my words!
"
Saying all this he hangs up the call.

"𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽  𝓪𝓻𝓮  𝔂𝓸𝓾  𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵  𝓪  𝓽𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓵  𝓶𝔂𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝔂!" He mummers looking at her from his balcony from where the garden is clearly visible.

*********************************************************
~1128 Words

That's all for today.
In next Chapter you will be getting Rudransh pov.
Do VOTE and Comment if you like the chapter.
Till then Bye and take care.

HAR HAR MAHADEV