𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟕

"Rudransh Stop" And that's it I am more than ready follow her like a lost Puppy now

She start coming towards me in a slow motion or it's what I feel.

"Yess?" I asked being confused. Isn't she was the one who just a minute ago asked me to out of the room. Now what has happened?     

"Give me your hand"  Ok..Wait..What?? Like I'm not complaining my whole body is her's since day one. But just a bit confused. 

"Huh??" It comes out of my mouth without any second thought. 

She without saying anything grab my hand and start doing something which I seriously don't care now. I am just feeling her touch on my hand. Her hands are so soft.. I don't know what happen to her heart. I want to know and heck i can even know but I want her to tell me herself and 1 thing I am sure about is for anything or any reason I am not invading her privacy.

I looked down on my hand as soon as I missed her touch on my skin only to observe she had bandaged my whole palm. 

I looked upwards when she spoke.

"We are even now. You touched me without permission and I did the same with you." I am just speechless. I don't know what to say so I just nodded and proceed to move out of the room still in daze of what happened earlier. 

As I was about to close the door back I heard her saying "Did you do the work I told you earlier Raghav?". Ohh so his name is Raghav i see...I have heard this name somewhere... But where I don't clearly remember. I shrug it while thinking that there is not only one person with that name. 

-Author's POV-

-Next evening-

Today is Swati's engagement with her school time lover Pulkit. Pulkit Agnihotri is the next heir of Agnihotri's business. As he is the one any only heir of their business empire which has secured their position in top 5 companies in India. Roohi has also done deep background check on Pulkit secretly and after seeing everything fine she is also okay with this marriage not before taking Pulkit's interview by calling him in her company.

But Pulkit only impressed her more and she agreed without any hesitation. Roohi has also met with Pulkit sister which is only in 12th class almost five years younger than her brother.

 Roohi has also met with Pulkit sister which is only in 12th class almost five years younger than her brother