Chapter 7: Your first love

Scarlett's POV

The rest of the ride was silent as after a few minutes of being stuck at the red light, we reached home and I thanked David and felt his gaze on my retreating figure until I was safely inside my home.

As I walked inside, I couldn't help but recall Alla's words.

She's gorgeous though. Is she gonna be joining us too?

I never took you for a threesome kinda man...

And even though I already knew what was going on between them or for what reason she was in his car in the first place, those words of her just confirmed it further.

I sighed. For all I know and by what I figured out by the thick sexual tension between them, they must already be fucking eachother in that car itself.

My heart burned with jealousy and rage and I cringed at the images of those two forming in my head.

God! I need a distraction so badly! All I keep thinking about is David...and...and this needs to stop! Because from the moment I got in his car today and until we reached home, he addressed me as his baby sister for numerous times, which makes it more and more evident that he'll never see me as someone more than his best friend's baby sister and that we stand no chance.

But what I don't get is that even though he considers Samantha and Charlotte as his sister too, but I have barely ever seen him announcing that to the world, but he does sees them both as his sister that's for sure and we all know it too...but I've never seen him voicing that out loud...like he does with me.

It's almost like he keeps rubbing it in my face every now and then...that I am like his sister...but he never does that with Samantha or Charlotte...which makes me wonder if he knows what I feel for him and that is the reason why he always makes sure that I know that I am just like a sister to him.

Or maybe...just maybe...he's just trying to convince himself that I am like his sister?

Ugh! Maybe I'm just getting way too ahead of myself and I shouldn't...

The chain of my thoughts broke as I watched Julian, Michael and one of the house helps, carrying numerous shopping bags into the living room and one look at them and I could tell that they were from Raina's.

Raina is one of Ryan's old friends, being one of the most youngest and best fashion designer of the country, she owns many outlets of her own clothing line, named Raina's.

She has always had her eyes for my brother but thank heavens! That Ryan moved to Canada at a young age, which drew him far away from that bitch's greedy claws.

She may be good at her work, her designs may be marvellous, but she's a spoiled brat and bitch is her middle name, she's your typical daddy's spoiled princess who thinks that she can crush the world under her six inches heel.

And someone like that, doesn't deserves my brother.

On the other hand I think that Vienna is the perfect match for him, she makes him happy and I guess that's more than enough reason for them to be together.

Shaking away the thoughts, I took a quick peek through the bags and realized that they were all filled with fancy, expensive dresses, which made me realize that the most probably belong to Vienna.

I didn't know that she was going shopping, I would have tagged along too, at least I would have gotten my much needed distraction, shaking my head at the thought, I walked into Ryan, and now Vienna's bedroom too, only to see Vienna standing by the edge of the bed, lost in her thoughts and staring down at the shopping bags that were sitting on her bed.

His Favorite ScarOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara