Uterus squirting/sucking banana and fucking at the same time

[What the writer wants to say:]

Today is another double update ~ two more chapters ~

-----text-----

The man said, using his fingertips to scrape his vagina through his underwear: "This afternoon, we will focus on the front hole."

Ning Yu's breathing suddenly became chaotic. He seemed to see the deep interest in the other person's calm eyes, and couldn't help but ask: "How do you want to play?"

Shen Yifeng lowered his head and exchanged a lingering kiss with Ning Yu. He reached out and took the documents on the table aside, lifted him onto the table and spread his legs.

The beautiful ‌‍‎‌flesh‌‍‎hole‍‎‌‎‌ was displayed in front of his eyes. The man took one look at it and stretched out his fingertips to rub it.

"Hmm!" Ning Yu felt that his current posture was shameful, but also exciting. He looked up at Shen Yifeng's cold and sharp face, and the water flowing down below became even more cheerful.

"How sexy." The man's voice was low and hoarse. Although his face was expressionless, his throat moved slightly, and he was obviously very emotional.

Ning Yu's eyes turned red and she glared at him fiercely, although this look was more like flirting.

"You're such a coquettish person, don't touch me if you can... Uh-huh, be gentle..."

The man was touching his vagina with his left hand. He had already opened his vaginal lips and inserted it into it, thrusting and inserting it deeply and shallowly.

Shen Yifeng did not refute Ning Yu's words. He picked up the phone not far away with his right hand and dialed a number.

"Bring me a pot of warm water. Let's warm it for free. Then go buy some fruits. Let's buy some of everything."

The man only gave a few simple instructions and hung up the phone. The whole time, his other hand was inserted into Ning Yu's pussy.

The latter's cheeks were flushed, and he was still thinking: "You want to eat fruit? Hmm...or do you want to play something?"

Shen Yifeng said calmly: "Of course I am playing with you."

The warm water was delivered quickly. When someone knocked on the door, Ning Yu was about to get down from the desk in panic, but Shen Yifeng stopped him.

"I'll get it, no one will come in," he said.

Then Shen Yifeng walked to the door, opened it just a crack, took the kettle and ordered: "The fruit will be delivered as soon as possible."

The people outside quickly responded, and Shen Yifeng closed the door.

Normally, running errands and buying things for the CEO is what Ning Yu, the assistant, should do, but it's okay to give orders to others. I thought Ning Yu didn't come because he asked for leave today.

The latter sat up on the desk: "What are you doing with water?"

Shen Yifeng said simply and concisely: "Drink."

Ning Yu: "You drink boiled water? Didn't you only drink coffee or tea before?"

Shen Yifeng: "You drink," he said after a while: "You feed me."

Ning Yu: "Huh?"

The man poured a cup of warm water and asked Ning Yu to lie down again. He hugged his legs with his own arms and showed his acupoints more thoroughly.