Big cock titjob and ejaculation / being fingered and ejaculated while talking to

Big cock titjob and ejaculation / being fingered and ejaculated while talking to the protagonist outside the window / forced to fuck in the car

[What the writer wants to say:]

I updated a lot of words today

-----text-----

Ning Yu was forced to cry. Tears welled up in her eyes involuntarily and wetted her crow-feather eyelashes, making her look charming.

He couldn't push the man's head away. He wanted to take a deep breath to calm down and find a way to save himself. Unexpectedly, Yan Mingye suddenly reached out and pushed the man against the window frame. Ning Yu was startled and quickly grabbed the clothes of the man in front of him.

The window of the private room is not only large, but the window sill is also very low. It has a Japanese feel. Even a child can easily climb over it. Ning Yu's lower back is pressed against the window sill, and a large area of ​​​​white lace skirt is spread on the indoor floor.

His upper body stretched out of the window, his breasts stood tall and straight, with his two peaks reaching into the clouds. There was a drop of saliva on the bright red tip, which was left by Yan Mingye's sucking just now.

This scene looks like a work of art painted in an oil painting, beautiful and exciting.

Ning Yu's slender white arms were holding on to the window frame, as if he wanted to get up quickly, but a big hand grabbed his chest and held him in place.

The man leaned over and put his arms around his waist, then lay on Ning Yu's body again, holding her breasts in his mouth, sucking and licking them.

"Ah! No, you will be seen!" Ning Yu said in panic.

The windows of this row of private rooms face the same direction. Although most guests will only look out from inside the room, there is no guarantee that no one will stick their head out and see him.

Fortunately, the man didn't let him stay outside for too long. After sucking for a while, he took him back into the house. When Ning Yu finally breathed a sigh of relief, he saw Yan Mingye unbuttoning his pants and popping a stick out of his crotch. Huge ‍‍‌meat‌‎‍stick‎‌‍‎‍.

Ning Yu's eyes widened and he was so frightened that he even had trouble breathing. He kept shaking his head: "What are you going to do? Don't come here, eh!"

The man lowered his head and blocked his mouth, and Ning Yu could only make a sound of unknown meaning for a while.

Yan Mingye's kissing was not superb. It was obvious that he lacked practice. He only stuck out his tongue and kept stirring it in Ning Yu's mouth.

Even so, when the latter opened his mouth, he looked confused for a while, as if he couldn't believe that he was kissed by someone else.

Yan Mingye kissed along his cheek to the side of his ear, licked the red tips of his ears many times, and then slowly nibbled on his thin white neck, leaving a string of red marks.

The man grabbed his soft little hand and held the huge penis under his crotch. Ning Yu moved it several times before he realized what it was. He immediately let go and beat the other man's shoulder in fear, trying to make people let go of him.

It's a pity that the man really didn't take his little strength seriously and let Ning Yu vent his anger.

Yan Mingye's cock was extremely hard. Seeing his breasts shaking constantly due to his struggle, he lifted up his cock and inserted it. Into the breast groove.