I was fucked until I ejaculated continuously/I had sweet sex with the God of War

I was fucked until I ejaculated continuously/I had sweet sex with the God of War and cummed with the third prince/The male protagonist begged for cum

[What the writer wants to say:]

Why do I feel more and more tragic that the third prince is shot from behind every time...

-----text-----

"Yeah! Aha... No, Brother Wang, don't... Uh-huh..." Ning Yu moaned repeatedly as he was being fucked, and his eyes were filled with tears. It was one thing that the fuck was not bad, but he I was worried that this crazy person would cause me too much pain.

No, it hurts now, but there is also a sense of pleasure mixed with it just from fucking.

And in this situation, Ning Yu feels sorry for himself if he doesn't play the role of pain. After all, as a king, it may be the only time in his life that he can play with force...

So he cried harder and thrust his butt higher.

The third prince's cock‎‍‎‌‍‎‌ kept moving in and out of the ‍‎‎tender‎‌‌‌‌‍‎. He pushed hard into the uterus. He wanted to punish Ning Yu, but the fucking stopped. Not coming down.

How could it be so cool? This hole is so good at sucking, it makes him want to cum again.

"Ah...ahha don't...wuwu,wuha...Brother Wang, don't..."

The more pleasure Ning Yu felt, the harder he cried in pain, until the third prince fucked him to climax again without stopping. Ning Yu screamed and cummed with him.

‍‌Semen‎‍‌‌‎ was poured all over the floor, and the feeling of being unable to control the ‌‎‎ejaculation‍‎‌‎ made the third prince quite embarrassed. He stared at Ning Yu closely, and was about to say something, Then he saw a flying flower attacking him, so he quickly ran away.

The visitor was dressed in white, with a slender figure, a cold and aloof temperament, and a beautiful face.

"Feng Xuehan! I advise you not to meddle in other people's business!" the third prince said coldly.

There is no one named Feng Xuehan in the plot, but Ning Yu was able to pull out this person from the memory of the original male partner. He is a national master. It is said that he has extraordinary abilities. He travels all year round and rarely returns to the palace. Therefore, the enthronement ceremony was held before. There was no figure of Feng Xuehan in the acupoint ceremony.

Ning Yu was confused, when did he return to the palace? How come it appears here?

"Your Majesty is under duress. As a minister, you should rescue him. How can you say that he is meddling in other people's own business?" Feng Xuehan's voice, like his name, had a cold feeling.

As a person who has been in the center of power for many years, the third prince obviously knows the horror of Feng Xuehan better than Ning Yu. His expression changed several times, and finally he raised the corner of his lips and looked at Ning Yu: "Wait until I come again next time. Fuck you.”

After saying that, the third prince turned around and left using Qinggong.

The tears in the corners of Ning Yu's eyes have not yet dried, and his body is full of semen mixed with water, making it very messy.

Feng Xuehan walked over with graceful steps, squatted down, gently picked up the person, and walked deep into the courtyard.

"Ugh...Master Imperial Master, why are you here?" Ning Yu was still choked with sobs and couldn't control his crying, looking aggrieved.