Picked up by a wild man and brought home to suck his breasts/want to be fucked b

Picked up by a wild man and brought home to suck his breasts/want to be fucked by a wild man

-----text-----

Time passed by, and half an hour later, a man wrapped in a black trench coat passed by. He had a mask on his face, and his appearance could not be clearly seen. He also wore leather gloves on his ten fingers. Only a pair of sharp eyes and a pair of eyes were exposed on his body. Sword eyebrow.

The man knew very well that this was not a place for ordinary people to come. He looked up and down Ning Yu's body. Surprisingly, he couldn't find any flaws?

The man was silent for a moment, picked up Ning Yu and left the place.

When Ning Yu opened his eyes, he found himself in a bedroom. It was very ordinary. The bed and wardrobe alone took up most of the space.

He was still naked, and there was no quilt on the white and soft bed. Since the emergence of the apocalypse, the weather temperature had not dropped, and there was no need for a quilt.

Ning Yu got out of bed and went to the bathroom first. Unexpectedly, he found that the water was not turned off, so he took a bath.

He walked out without a towel to wipe off the water. He looked up and saw someone suddenly in the room, and he immediately became alert.

With his ability to mutate plants, he didn't even notice how this person got in. You can imagine what the other person is capable of.

The man started to take off his clothes and gloves one by one very casually, slowly revealing his perfect figure, without treating Ning Yu as an outsider.

His whole body has smooth lines, his chest muscles and abdominal muscles are in perfect proportion, and his thick arms look like they have been exercised all year round, making them look vigorous and powerful.

The face with the mask off is very handsome, with deep and sharp facial features, slightly stubble, and very wild beauty.

Ning Yu admired him in his heart. With his figure and appearance, he immediately let down his guard and said politely, "Excuse me, was it you who brought me back from the forest?"

The man raised his eyes and hummed in a low voice.

"Thank you, my name is Ning Yu, what's your name?" He continued.

The man silently announced three words: "Xi Murong."

Ning Yu blinked. His first reaction was that it was rare for Murong to have a compound surname. It took him a moment to realize that his surname was Xi.

At this time, the man has completely stripped off, and wrapping his body tightly is the standard for everyone in the apocalypse. No matter how hot the weather is, he must do this, after all, if he is accidentally scratched by a zombie, he will mutate.

Xi Murong was sweating and passed by Ning Yu with no expression, and went straight to the bathroom. His face was not cold, he just didn't seem to like dealing with or talking to people.

Ning Yu is defined as a taciturn, homely, strong man.

His eyes were always on the other person’s huge dick, it was so big! He's hard!

Ning Yu has a full understanding of himself. Without clothes, he has the big breasts that straight men love most, and the pink flesh that makes gays excited. Be dedicated, otherwise how could you not be hard-core when you see him?

While thinking about it, Ning Yu went to look in the closet and found that there was nothing suitable for him to wear, so he sat down by the bed.

The man quickly came out of the shower, walked to Ning Yu, and looked at him for a few seconds.

No, is it really okay to have a big cock in front of you like this? He will be greedy!

Just as Ning Yu was about to speak, the other party reached out and pushed him down on the bed, leaning over him.

At this time, the two of them were not familiar with each other at all. Ning Yu very hesitantly stretched out his hand to block it and said: "Wait... we just met today. Although you saved me, but..."

Xi Murong lifted his arms above his head and said in a low voice: "You smell so good, I want to fuck you." Her words were surprisingly straightforward, and she immediately opened her mouth and started sucking on his nipples.

"Ah... wait, I don't have sex with random people, let me go!" Ning Yu is about to get angry. He has sex with people a lot, but he is actually very picky. He looks like he can have sex with anyone. , maybe he has fucked some disgusting people, and he can’t stand it.

Xi Murong seemed to know what Ning Yu was thinking, and said quietly: "In the last days, many people like to have sex to vent their emotions. I don't. I will only fuck you from now on. Do you want me to?"

Ning Yu was confused: "Why?" The two of them had just met, so there was no need to make a promise not to fuck with others in the future, right?

"I told you, you smell good. The first time I saw you, I knew that fucking you would be more useful than eating zombie crystal cores to practice." Xi Murong bit Ning Yu's earlobe and said in a low voice: "Your physique seems to be It's very special. Only I can protect you, otherwise you will be locked up and killed by other people with special powers."

Ning Yu's pupils shrank. "Fragrant" is not an adjective? Has he become a walking ginseng? Just by looking at it, you can tell that it will increase your abilities when you do it!

With this kind of physique, it's really easy to be played to death. He can endure it by being fucked, but when the whole person is robbed, it's not just a problem of the fuck, the whole body will fall apart.

Ning Yu quickly overdid the seriousness of the problem in his mind, and immediately kissed the man on top of him, accepting the other person's blessing by default. The two people's tongues were entangled with each other, and they were breathing heavily.

Xi Murong could easily control his wrist, and even though he could directly force him, he still asked Ning Yu for his opinion. This shows that although he may be a bit cold on the surface, his character is still very good.

Xi Murong's big palms vigorously rubbed Ning Yu's pair of huge breasts. Since he came to this world, his nipples have always been as big as cherries, beautiful and easy to pinch.

The man's kiss was delicate yet urgent, and he slowly moved downwards, taking the nipple in his mouth, sucking and licking it. Ning Yu didn't know what was going on, but he felt so happy after not being sucked for long.

He took the initiative to squeeze the two nipples together with both hands and stuffed them into Xi Murong's mouth.

"Ugh! No, my nipples are so itchy... Aha! It's itchy..." Ning Yu was obviously pumping her milk, but Ning Yu felt an increasingly itchy feeling, which made him shed tears.