Prologue An invitation to madness

"What is this popustrous thing?!"

All the nobles are gathered up into a meeting a monster wanted a sacrifice a child a child of noble blood or better yet a royal child.

"Your highness this is an outrageous act of cruelty!" All the nobles agreed but that was not why they were blasting their heads.

This was not what they were expecting soldiers dead and never came back only one soldier who delivered a letter that was "elegantly" delivered to the kings castle.

A dramatic entrance.

"I'm afraid I have to send my eldest daughter to that monster" the queen cried tears.

That was an intentional....

The country doesn't care for such matters an
Illegitimate child has no rights for themselves only tools for succession nothing more than tools not even human beings...

The meeting continued on with the king throwing his eldest daughter to a monster with a 20 year mark as a trade where they could use a route for trade the quickest route for the war of another country they have the upper hand but in exchange for the child they were willing to make that sacrifice.

"All goes to plan!~" a voice deep like the sea watched the humans all blinded by their greed run to fetch the child for a war that would bring them prosperity.

....ugh....

Ch 10 the war for Rowena is where a war lasted for thirty years that many people died until the heroine came and saved the day after she lost her parents to that war....

This is a world set within a game a romance game adapted by a harem smut novel fair right?

Wrong!

This was also game of horror and gore who the hell would come up with that?!

Apparently if you hated that novel became something of an obsession to make as an horror game... the author of the novel was a woman who loves harem smut and her brother was a game designer and the bright way to do so was to fix his sisters novel which was 18+ now why are we talking about this?

Well that happens to be the publisher who is telling you the story you see this was a battle two siblings wanted to see which is better so they tried to fight each other eventually the publisher was caught up in their fight that he tried to stop them only to hit his head in a sharp edge of a table.

So...

Let's change the story the plan was to give the villainess the care she deserves the publisher was spoiled by the heated argument that he himself wanted to change the story himself and that's what he's doing.

A system like all transmigrators have had specific instructions and rules that be followed... well this system was in a form of a book possibilities not a future sight but possibilities.

Crisanio hoped to rewrite this terrible story plot of the siblings sure they are what society wanted but this was common now.

He transmigrated inside the horror glasshouse taking care of plants monstrous creatures that are clearly carnivorous and even mutations.

"Father the sacrifice has arrived".

Crisanio smiled he patted the mutants head as he walked towards the gates the halls were decorated in a fantasy like palace nothing suspicious no horror but that was because Crisanio has territories the horror elements were the outside and in some abandoned buildings instinct led his to claim a large piece of the main building the mansion where he experimented on plants making them almost human less scary but no promises.

Crisanio watched the carriage move a few feet from the gate it was a beautiful piece of art he saw two humans who were mocking the human inside the carriage poor little angel she must have been scared because of selfish people.

"Kids eat dinners served desert is early but leave the small meatbun inside" he ordered the Venus flytrap as it ran to devour the humans who screamed at the monsters that came for their flesh.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Opening the door Crisanio saw a scared little girl her hair was a silver color with black strips on her hair eyes are a beautiful clover green he cooed at the girl he raised his hand slowly approaching the little girl who backed away knees to her face.

"Ah my bad" he spoke offering a daisy in his palm where he plucked it from its root he saw the girl slowly approaching him he saw how she took the flower slowly he took her small body out of the carriage he saw his "children" eating the humans at a distance he shielded her eyes from the gruesome sight.

He adjusted the flowers decorating the mansion where the future little villainess would escape the abuse and near death experiences that the villainess would later experience he would shelter her from those for now.

"Now little fleshling what's your name?"

The girl stuttered "Charlotte".

"Beautiful name sweetheart now what did you want for dinner?" Crisanio said as he opened up the doors to the dining hall where the servants that were successfully molded into almost human beings smiled a feast was served normal food for humans.

(Yes Crisanio has livestock he has humanity after all and they're more tasty than raw meat he always cooks making the kitchen his territory unless those poor plants would become his meals by accident).

He slowly began to feed the child one spoon after another he saw the child savoring the foreign food one bite after another he decided to take her for a bath ordering a female lavender plant to assist her in bathing the child was frightened shivering in his arms.

"Don't worry darling this is a female plant she's the same gender as you are I'm giving you privacy as the opposite gender but not that privacy to hurt you" he briefly explained.

The little girl slowly began to move into the arms of the lavender plant who slowly took her to the bathrooms.

The doors closed a moment of peace was in the room until "Alright children come and eat the leftovers you are staring at the food as a reward you can eat those disobedient children that were laying around" the plants all grinned ear to ear as they devour the food "and don't usher a word nor a sound to frighten the fledgling after all this is research" the plants nodded and began to eat.