Weeds brought to flames

Crisanio looked at the vast plains humans collapsing from disease and famine he received a letter of the king's visit which made him barf out in disgust.

"Such a noble righteous bastard" he wiped his vomit.

"Father shall I bring out the big boys?" Asked Lavender "Why yes and Charlotte I can't seem to feel as if something is going to play out in the scene".

The flowers all looked at each other the beautiful flowers all worked in the mansion but the other plants wage havoc.

"I want the Venus flytraps and the Water hemlocks I want them to fear the monarch of flowers~"

"Father are you sure with this plan?" The flower asked "little daisy would suffer with those humans!" Crisanio never liked this plan either "It's the only way to end this war of worlds" he said "Make the preparations and diligently".

The flower maid bowed and left with the order

Crisanio held unto his last breath his body was decaying rapidly soon enough he would become a monster the system said.

{ch 180 the monarch of entangle vines}
{host would become the same monster if the body is not destroyed}
{would host like to destroy the body?}
{yes,no}

Crisanio looked at the human plants they were loosing their humanity this land would become the protagonists playground to fame he made last memories with the plants who were sad to see their bodies decay and loose sanity they were going to die.

{Host can live again}

Crisanio's eyes widened he demanded for an answer.

{Host can live in a body differently but has to sacrifice his shell in order to do so}

Ah my memories and feelings... this body has lived for decades it felt nothing but emptiness he could start anew but... Charlotte would feel lonely.

"System can I write a will?" He doesn't cling on to hope but this would do.

{yes host can leave a will}

Crisanio held a diary stating his life with Charolette he wanted to hide this diary yet wanted her to find it at the same time.

-Charlotte I know I was greedy leaving you behind was a cruel thing for fate to bestow on me I have cherished your warm flesh in my mansion but now it's time for me to be one with my mother the earth from which I was born and nourished me now I came to return to my mothers house this sacrifice of mine was giving humanity onto you my last gift-

"Was that dramatic?" He pondered "Nah surely she would scorn at my betrayal I wish not to see a look on her face when I die"

Knock knock.

"Come in".

Charlotte came inside with a beautiful dress her looks began to glow.

"Ah just then you were a little bud now a full grown daisy~" Crisanio walked towards the cute girl who surprisingly went off her normal height from the originals.

"Fleur you really are a tease~" flirted Charlotte.

The mood dropped "Your father wanted to speak with me" Charlotte froze she clenched her fists "What does he want or demand from you?" There was a slight hint of sarcasm and aggressive tone towards those words "I don't know little daisy but let's just assume the worse" he looked at the distance where they were supposed meet away from the mansion.