Prologue Lust coneflowers

Crisanio saw the changes in the book he saw how the war would become short a bold move he has spores patrolling the pathway keeping them in line as the battlefield was being taken over by the king Tch he'd rather feed him to his growing children rather than keep him alive but alas what can't be changed must remain for now he's useful in the future.

The words on the pages changed now the war was shortened to 10 years good but not good enough there was still the heroine who was probably playing with toys and dresses to be thinking of these "responsibilities" such a drag.

"Father the young mistress is here" ah that.

"Come lavender let me see how your skills are improving" the door opened to find the child clean from debris a clean skin still shin that you could see her veins but there was improvement.

"Yes lavender you can now go resume to your siblings I'm sure they have much to do and need your assistance" lavender bowed then left leaving the child in Crisanio's room where she looked at the plant transmigrator with a calculating look.

"Little fleshling come you are tired are you?" Charlotte nodded "she" began to open her mouth

"Who are you?" She asked in fear so he ushered her.

"A gardener, a father to these plants in my care but the name you call me is Fleur de lis or Flury for short" he answered "Why did you choose me?" She asked but there was a hint of smugness in that tone "Hmm? Are you saying you don't know how this things work?" He took her onto his lap "I gain something from this I gain more land for my children to grow" not an entire lie he wanted those children to grow with the many bodies that will fall and be left to decay but he doesn't want this villainess to go black being blamed for all their misery all because of poor planning and an arrogant ego.

"Humans have rich things to offer but some things must be taken for such a small chain of reaction to play" Crisanio said he shoved the book away from the child's eyes who were calculating this thought made shivers down his spine as he looked at the little girl "Now then let's set you off to bed now little daisy" Crisanio took Charlotte in his arms he made his way to the little bed lavender flowers bloomed within the room he watched "her" little eyes twinkle trying to stay awake which he found so cute he began to sing lullabies but this was not your ordinary lullaby...

"Ring around the Rosie's a pocket full of posies a tissue a tissue it all falls down~"

The song continued on until the child has fallen asleep he smiled ever so slightly closing the doors behind him but he could have sworn the child's breathing was not calm rather the child must be awake he ignored it this child must have gone through so much that she has trouble sleeping even with the lavenders within the room but with time this would likely fade away.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Crisanio was in the library thinking of plans to change the storyline bringing the empire down letting in less drama and problems caused by the heroine to disappear he was going to dive deep when he saw Charlotte in the corner hiding behind.

"Daisy what's gotten you so much fear?" He joked the little girl flinched and slowly walked towards him "Come little bud now tell me what's gotten into you hmm?" The little girl sat within his lap clutching his shirt.

"I want to learn" she stuttered Crisanio smiled such young passion maybe this would help her improve her status and place within the palace within the novel she was a dead-brained-spoiled-brat that doesn't do anything but make the heroines life miserable.