Prologue Sweet william

Charlotte was no girl she was a "HE" restricted by his father who wanted a girl not a heir he lusted for his mother he has her black hair which were striped his eyes were from his father who looked at him with disgust he wanted a daughter not a son especially from a mistress with a lowly background this was his life a puppet.

The abuse was an everyday ever lasting pain when he was brought out as a sacrifice he saw horror he was sent to an unknown place for war they say he wanted this to be over he'll death could take him but...

"Such a cute fleshling~" this plant demon was different...

He was given clothes not male but dresses expensive dresses fit for a princess he was utterly disgusted with these things he once ordered men clothing shouting his lungs out the plant raised his eyebrows he took out some men clothing "cute" the plant said as he did wear more men clothing he saw how the plant wore some feminine clothing... he nearly had his jaw dropped.

"Fathers wearing Manchu-style clothing~"

"Charlotte" looked at the Peony servant.

"What?" He bluntly asked.

The flower smiled "Oh father loves wearing strange foreign clothes some of them were men clothing I don't know why but he just loves cross dressing" the flower made gestures with his index and middle fingers bending them up and down with the last sentence.

"So your father is he a girl or a boy?" The flower smiled "We just like calling him by the dominant gender he said that women have no power just sit still and be pretty and dominate the species" Charlotte just stood there like a frozen fish out of water.

"Fathers words are never lies they speak the truth" the flower sadly said "The human world is cruel" Charlotte couldn't agree more "But that's what makes humanity interesting he says" Charlotte looked at the flower "You feel things yet you don't even need to feel it this is what he calls a phenomenon" Charlotte listened to the flowers speech "We do things that were not even capable of there are monsters among us all we have not realized our inner demons waiting to pounce on prey" The flower scooped his little body "Father said we are perfect mistakes the perfect ones are the ones we should fear they wanted to achieve something impossible in return for destruction" Charlotte looked at the flowers palm there were some veins misplaced and needs improvement they almost looked human yet they are not.

"Father loves these metaphors" the flower laughed "He has all the knowledge of the human mind yet he doesn't know how they work at the same time it's like he's at war with himself".

Charlotte listened to the flowers words he was inspired by their small chattering they behave like humans yet they have a leash on their necks the boundaries were like a clear wall.

He saw how the father of these gave him privacy having these humanoid flowers as maids he saw their "father" fixing their limbs and feeding them "fertilizer" these days what was once the thought of hiding his gender a curse now he felt... warmth...

He saw how this humanoid plant expressed humanity when he would start being mischievous the plant would chuckle at this he doesn't know how to play with children BUT his "children" knew but that adds up to the mystery of this specimen who just came into his life giving him a sense of peace and comfort.

This plant would shield him from "dangerous" activities and scenarios when these demons came barging in and start to fight with the father of plants he ordered Lavender his personal maid to shield him from the bloody sight as if he's affected with these things he experienced far worse in the palace.

"Lavender take the daisy to her room it's past her bedtime".

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥