chapter 2 - Entrance exam

Easton academy.

That was were (your name) was supposed to go. How did you find yourself in a situation like this?

You were currently pinned to the wall, your wrists and ankles locked to the wall by strong forces of water. Although you can easily escape since this was just a mere child's play to you, you instead stared at the pink haired man who was currently using his magic on you.

"Strong magic but not enough to defeat me."

(Your name) Said as he flicked his fingers, the water around him suddenly vanished in thin air.

The pink haired male seemed surprised but not shocked. Previously, he had sensed a strong aura of magic in the school grounds of Walkis magic academy. He couldn't ignore it and came to check it out.

He had seen a person with a comically large witch-like hat sitting on flying broom and looking around confusedly. He took this chance to test if his intuition about the other person's magic was correct. So, he used his magic, waters, to pin the said male to the wall. Yet, not surprised that he escaped easily.

"My name is Domina Blowelive, It is my pleasure meeting you." The pink haired male said to (your name).

"It wasn't very nice meeting you though. Anyways, is this Easton academy?" (Your name) Asked.

Domina just looked at (your name) with a preditory gaze underneath his calm demeanor. (Your name's) thin and slender waist, was that even possible for a male to have? He wants to know...

(Your name) Just stared at him with a slightly frowny expression. Was he in the wrong place? Where is Mash?

And without a further ado, (Your name) teleported beside Mash. Domina just stared at (Your name's) sudden dissapearnce with shock but quickly regained his composure as he smirked and retreated to shadows.

"I'd knock the stuffing out of you...with my fist."

Mash said as he looked at Headmaster Wahlberg with confidence in his orbs. Wahlberg looked stunned but quickly smiled.

"I welcome you...to Easton magic academy- wait, who are you?"

Wahlberg questioned as he looked at the person with a comically large witch-like hat in Mash's arms.

Mash who had catched (your name) who teleported to him, didn't let go. He glared silently at (your name) for breaking his promise to help him.

Wahlberg looked at (your name) for a few seconds and suddenly smiled, seemingly recognising the new person in the room.

"Ah dear friend, are you finally out of your little book hole?"

Wahlberg teasingly said to (your name).

"Look who's talking, bookworm."

(Your name) Sassily replied, standing up from Mash's arms. Wahlberg chuckled fondly, it seems (your name) is still the same as ever. only if (your name) had given him a chance when he was still young...

"Wahlberg, can I attend here too?"

(Your name) asked bluntly. Wahlberg stared at him with a surprised expression.

"...you? Why the sudden interest-"

before Wahlberg could finish his sentence, (your name) looked at Wahlberg with cute, mesmerizing eyes and said,

"Pretty pleasee with cherry on top?"

(Your name) Pleaded with his shiny eyes. (Your name) Had taken off your comically large witch-like hat. Mash was stunned. You were beautiful.

"Sigh...It can't be helped."

Wahlberg smiled as he welcomed (your name) with open arms.