chapter 4 - Too many encounters.

Mash along with Finn went to their classes. (Your name) Was still in mash's room since he was a heavy sleeper. Mash had tried to wake (your name) but got ignored as (your name) hugged the leg of the bed, not letting go. He was still half asleep. I mean, can you blame him?

After 1 whole hour (Your name) had finally woken up. He rubbed his eyes as he stared at the wall for a couple of minutes. His stomach growled loudly. Even though he was immortal, he didn't need food but he still got hungry. Being immortal doesn't mean you can't feel hunger or pain, it's painful as it keeps you alive even if your burning. You can feel everything happening to your body but you can't die...

(Your name) Untied the ropes attached to his legs and stood up, dusting off imaginary dust from his robes. He walked out of this room, seemingly hungry and searching for food. He can summon food on his own but will he do that? No.

He always relies on his magic too much so he tried to survive without magic. A bowl of hot rice floated around (your name). A person in white smirked while watching (Your name) and teasing him with the food. (Your name)'s eyes twitched, did that person really have to irritate him like this?

When (your name) had first died thousands of years ago, he woke up in a white space on top of a large door. He was laying on someone's lap. The person was fully white and proclaimed himself as a higher being.
(Fictional, NOT REAL GOD. I don't want to type God because in this fanfic , I have listed him as a love interest and I don't want to write those kinds of scenes with real God so yea.Let's keep his name Lucious. I'll be referring to him as an higher being.
NOT REAL GOD.)

Lucious held onto (your name) as he gently brushed (your name)'s hair away from his eyes. This continued on for many days as Lucious wouldn't let (your name) away from his hold.

(Your name) Frowns as he remembers his memories. He shakes his head in a futile attempt to get it out of his mind as he walks through the hallways of Easton academy.

As he was lost in thought, he bumped into a duel hair coloured male. He reminded (Your name) of Finn. Were they brothers? He wondered as he glanced up at the tall male.

(Your name) Was quite short as he only reached till the other male's shoulders so he had to stretch his neck to look up. The taller male saw (your name) and blushed slightly. (Your name) Looked so cute and beautiful...and innocent just like a bunny.

(Your name) Stared back at the taller male. He wondered why he was staring at him for so long but quickly remembered that he had not wore his comically large witch-like hat.

(Your name) Suddenly covered his face with his palms and ran away. After taking two turns he fell down as he hit a hard chest. (Your name) Covered his face and refused to look up at the male he bumped into. A certain first year orca student looked down at you while blushing a little.

(Your name) Isn't shy. He's usually confident but without his comically large witch-like hat, he didn't feel that safe. His hat was comforting...

The student tried to ask if (your name) is okay but-

(Your name) Just disappeared into thin air out of embarassment. He didn't want to confront anyone. He teleported to the town, now wearing his comically large witch-like hat. He wanted a break from everything.

He walked around slowly but confidently. His comically large witch-like hat was back. He felt comfortable. This hat was a part of him.

As he walked around town, he saw a very fancy glass cup. Being the hoarder (your name) was, he decided to buy it. He placed his hand on the cup to take it but another big, hand had beaten him to it. (Your name) Looked up to see a tall man with glasses. The man looked down at the short (your name) and scoffed.

(Your name) Was confused at the other's reaction. Was a stick up his arse?

With a sigh, (your name) withdrew his hand and walked away. He wasn't in the mood for arguing and besides, he had more pretty cups anyways. (Your name) Pouted as he made one last stop at the bakery and bought Cream puffs for mash and teleported to Mash's room and layed on his bed.

Now that (your name) thinks about it, he hasn't really been helping Mash. He feels kinda bad now. And with that thought, (Your name) drifts off to sleep.

After the Flying broom's class, Mash had went to adler's kitchen and baked cream puffs. Once both him and Finn were back, they were met with the adorable sight of (your name) clinging onto Mash's pillow as he slept. His hat was slightly above his head, revealing his cute, sleepy stupid face.

Mash noticed that a bag of cream puffs were beside his bed. He was slightly angry with (your name) for always skipping class but he couldn't stay mad at him.

Finn secretly took pictures of the sleeping male. He couldn't resist from being drawn to (your name)... almost as if he was obsessed.

Ofcourse, Finn hadn't really interacted with (Your name) but did that stop him from having hearts in his eyes? No.
________________________________

Author's note:- "Feeling angry right now, might burn down the world later."