Chapter 3 - How to ride (your name).

"Down here we've got Tom, Kim, Yatada, Koji, Satomi and..."

"What kind of freak names his muscles?! And how did he strip so fast?!"

Mash was currently naming his each and every muscles while a boy with black hair and 1 yellow stripe was contemplating his decisions. He had previously introduced himself to Mash as 'Finn Ames'.

Just as Finn opened his mouth to talk, he suddenly saw a person with a comically large witch-like hat laying on Mash's bed while reading a book.

"EEEEEEEK?!"

Finn screamed as he held onto Mash's robes.  Mash just looked at (Your name) in a slight glare.

"You were not in the classes...nor in the entrance exam with me, again."

(Your name) Sweat-dropped at Mash's scary expression and quickly sat up.

"Huehue...you see- Ack?!"

Just as (your name) was going to explain his reason, he was pushed back on to the bed. His back facing Mash as mash had pinned (Your name) to the bed as a sort of punishment.

Mash just looked back at Finn and said with a straight face,

"How do you get to be the academy's 'Divine Visionary'"?

Finn then starts to explain to Mash about The Gold Coins system. They were evaluated on everything. Tests, coursework, extra-curricular activities. The evaluation results in Gold, Silver or Bronze coins.

After three terms, Anyone with more than 5 Gold coins becomes a running candidate for becoming the Divine Visionary.
But if you can't keep your grades up, you'll be expelled no matter how many coins you have...

Mash took his hold off of (your name) who was wiggling in his hold. He placed his two hands on his head, clearly overstimulated and stressed. Finn thought Mash was going to get expelled for sure...

"That's why everyone's so tense... I'm aiming for the top too. Well, best of luck to you."

Finn didn't have it in him to say, 'lets support eachother'.

"You're a really great guy."

Not that Mash noticed.

"By the way, can you lend me a broom for tomorrow's class? I thought they wanted us to clean so I brought a scrub brush instead."

Finn looked shocked, "A scrub brush?! Uh...okay."

"I knew you were a great guy. Also, don't think you can escape...(Your name)."

Mash held (your name)'s leg and took a rope and tied (your name)'s leg to one of the legs of the bed.

Finn Sweat-dropped at the scene but couldn't help but imagine (your name) as a dejected cat.

'Cute...' Finn thought has he eyed (your name).

------------The Next Day------------

"Today you will learn how to ride a broom/(your name)."  Just kidding...or am I?