22

────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22 : covered in dark ────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

Jungkook, also known as Joseph, his alter ego, stood before the fog-covered mirror

With a swift motion of his hand, he cleared the mist, revealing his reflection. His face twisted into a devilish smirk, but it quickly softened into an innocent expression.

"You shouldn't have done that to Yn," Jungkook's voice echoed through the room.

In an instant, his demeanor shifted, and Joseph's voice resonated with a sinister edge. "I have waited long enough. If we don't restrain her now, she will leave us."

"No! I can't do this anymore. You've gone too far. Hurting anyone was never part of the plan. You hurt Daniel, and now Yn! I won't allow it. I'm going to the hospital, I'll get treatment, and become a better person. If Yn doesn't accept me, I won't force her. I won't stand by while you hurt her," Jungkook declared, his voice trembling with resolve.

He had reached his breaking point. It was time to do what was right.

He had been manipulated for too long, unable to control his own mind.

He wanted to live his life, to accept his brother's death, but he couldn't do it alone.

"Do you think you can?" Joseph's voice dripped with malice, each word a warning.

"Fine. You try your best to cure yourself, to escape. In the meantime, I'll take care of everything," Jungkook retorted, determination flashing in his eyes.

Suddenly, Jungkook vanished from the mirror's reflection, pulled into a parallel darkness. He cried out for help, but only Joseph's chilling voice responded.

"Fight for your freedom, for your love. You're too weak to control yourself. I've pitied you all these years, allowing you to live freely. But now... No, brother. This is your new home. The darkness," Joseph's voice faded into the abyss, leaving Jungkook alone in despair.