23

───┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23 : they both are one!────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

It had been a day since everything unfolded, and Yn hadn't seen Joseph since yesterday. She was worried sick, feeling like his eyes were constantly watching her through the CCTV cameras. She felt a sense of unease, as if she was being observed every moment.

Deciding to act, she planned to call Linda, her assistant, but before she could, a maid knocked on her door and informed her that Joseph was waiting for her to have dinner together.

With a heavy heart, Yn made her way downstairs and found Joseph already seated at the dining table.

"Here, my senorita, come and take a seat. I've asked the maids to prepare your favorite dishes today," Joseph said, gesturing for her to sit beside him.

Reluctantly, Yn joined him at the table, feeling a mix of discomfort and anger towards his alter ego's actions. Despite her protests, Joseph insisted on serving her food himself, even feeding her with his own hands, leaving Yn feeling both uncomfortable and resentful.

Taehyung had explained to her that it was Joseph's personality taking over, but Yn couldn't help but feel repulsed by his actions. She understood the complexities of his disorder, but it didn't make it any easier to accept.

During dinner, Joseph informed her that he had arranged for someone to accompany her everywhere she went, ensuring she was always under his surveillance.

"Who is it? I already have enough bodyguards," Yn questioned.

"It's not about bodyguards. I want to keep you under my watchful eye," Joseph replied cryptically.

To Yn's surprise, Linda entered the dining hall, leaving her stunned and confused.

"Linda, what are you doing here?" Yn asked, but Linda avoided her gaze, her expression filled with guilt.

"Linda is my person now. She's been appointed as your assistant and has been reporting to me about your activities. She's been working for me," Joseph explained casually, leaving Yn feeling betrayed and hurt.

She had trusted Linda like a sister, never imagining that she would betray her in such a way. Yn turned to Joseph, her eyes filled with anguish.

"Why did you betray me like this, Linda? I thought of you as a sister," she exclaimed, but Linda remained silent, unable to speak without Joseph's permission.

"Don't blame her. I was the one who instructed her to do so. It was all part of the fun," Joseph interjected, smirking at Yn's distress.

As Linda left the room without even sparing Yn a glance, Joseph made it clear that he was the one in control, reminding her that he knew everything about her every move. Yn felt a pang of despair, realizing the extent of Joseph's power over her life.