26

It's been a week since the press conference happened. Ever since then Linda has been helping her in secret.

Yn is trying to get her schedule very busy so she won't be near Joseph.

She is working on a new album so she told Joseph she will be coming home late.

Surprisingly Joseph didn't argue back and said okay.

He doesn't kiss her or try to be intimate with her he would give her forehead kisses and nose kisses and then sleeps with her after she sleeps and the wake up before her and goes to his room

Yn Knows that he comes to her room and sleeps with her but she still doesn't say anything because she feels his arms like her home.

It's early morning and Joseph took his phone and talked with that person in Hush voice ,"I don't want to wait anymore arrange the appointment after two days,"

He says and nd ends the call, he turns towards yn and she's that she is sleeping. He took his phone and walked away before planting a kiss on her forehead.

Yn open her eyes and sits on the bed.

"What the hell are you planning?," she mumbles.

She gets up and walk slowly to the door and opens it she saw Joseph in his coat walking towards the door with his car key.

It's 2 am, what the hell he is planning to do she mumbles and takes her phone to call Linda.

_NEXT MORNING_

Linda walked into the mansion along with the information yn wanted and handed it over to yn.

"This the information you needed, Joseph sir had booked his flight to Sydney for day after tomorrow and he is going to stay there for a whole week. And this is the return flight details,"

Linda says the information that is in the file to yn.

"Did you find for what he is going there?,"

Yn asked Linda shakes her head saying she doesn't know about it.

"Then who knows it?,"  yn asked

"No one to be fact yn, he is very secretive about this schedule infact he arranged the flight and calls by himself," Linda says.

"Then does he have any business related to do there?," yn asked doubtfully.

"No, if it's about business then definitely I would have known,"

"Fine Linda thank you,"

"And Linda let me know what he is doing time to time," yn says and Linda assured that she will

After that conversation yn went to work continuing her schedule.

She is very much stressed now. She can't contact her cousin, taehyung anymore cause Joseph is keeping tabs on Taehyung.

And then the other side it's about Daniel. After that day of saying him down in the store house she again visited there in the hope of seeing him again.

But he was not there, she even talked about this to Joseph.

And he said that he is safe until she behaves good.

Now there is no one to help her except Linda. But with Linda she can't do everything. She also has some maids in The House along with the head of the mansion Mr wang helping her in Joseph issue.

All want jungkook to be normal to be help me again so they joint hands with yn.

Before the day Joseph caught her taehyung gave her few tablets, which helps him to lose control over his other personality which is ruling his body.

The maids and Mr. Wang has been helpful in mixing the tablets in Joseph's food.

She can also now observe the side effects of the tablets. He gets lot of head pains recently due to the tablets and get tired so easy.

They always had a plan C for this mission. But without the commutation the things are not going according to the plan a little bit.

_Next day_

After a long day of recording new song yn came to the mansion along with the guard and Linda. She sighed in relief not seeing Joseph around and went to her room.

She saw Joseph sitting on the couch in her room, waiting for her?

She walked in and he smiled, "you are back?," yn nods her head nd waited for him to talk.

"Why are you here?," she asked him.

"I'm here to tell you something," he started.

"I will be leaving for a business trip for a week," he said which she already know.

"Ohh, and?," she waited for him to complete his sentence he took a cigarette from his pocket and lite it yn just glared at him he never smokes infort of her.

"And," he lagged the word.

"After I come from the business trip," he says and the next sentence threw here world up and down.

"We will get married,"

To Be Continued...

What do you think Joseph is planning? The book will complete very soonnnn like real soon just three to two chapters are left ❤️

And do follow me on Instagram ❤️