31

The background was totally black, enveloping everything in a suffocating darkness. In the center of this void, a man sat in a chair, his hands and legs tightly bound.

He slowly opened his eyes, his gaze sweeping around in search of something, anything, but all he saw was darkness.

He turned left and right, his voice hoarse as he shouted, "Anyone?"

It was Jungkook, tied to the chair, his desperation echoing in the emptiness.

He called out for help, but no one responded. He was alone, trapped in a world that wasn't his. It was a different kind of world his imagination, a place where he had locked himself and couldn't escape.

That's when he heard footsteps approaching in the darkness. Panic surged through him as he strained to see who it was.

"Who is that?" he demanded, his voice trembling.

A wicked laugh echoed through the void, chilling Jungkook to the bone. The laughter grew closer, more menacing, until a figure emerged from the darkness.

There he was.... brother.... joseph, his already dead brother, standing before him with a sinister smile.

After seeing Joseph, Jungkook's face turned red with anger.

He shouted at him, "Why can't you leave me alone? Just leave me alone. You are already dead. Just get out of my life and let me live my life with my love."

Joseph leaned in close, his breath hot against Jungkook's ear.

"I can't. I have already given you a choice, and you didn't take it. And still, it's not entirely in my hands but in yours. It is all in your hands to come out of this situation. But no, you are too weak to accept all this, Jungkook. And do you think you can ever become stronger?"

"No, because you don't have that much time. I'm gonna make her mine and you'll be out of this world forever. And there won't be any Jungkook anymore. It will only be Joseph, Jeon Joseph."

Jungkook's heart pounded in his chest as he listened to Joseph's words. He struggled against his bonds, but they only seemed to tighten.

"You're wrong! I'll find a way out. I won't let you take her from me."

Joseph's smile widened, his eyes gleaming with a cruel light.

"Brave words, little brother, but futile," he says as he starts to circle him.

" You can try, but you'll never succeed. You are weak, and I... I am your darkness."

The room seemed to close in on Jungkook, the darkness becoming more oppressive.

He closed his eyes, trying to block out Joseph's presence, but the laughter continued to ring in his ears, a haunting reminder of the battle he faced within himself.

Closing his eyes for a few seconds, Jungkook took a deep breath and then opened them, glaring at Joseph.

A mocking laugh escaped his lips, echoing through the darkness and catching Joseph off guard.

"What made you think she will ever love you?"

Jungkook's voice dripped with derision.

"You know, when you were all dead, I was worried. I didn't even know what happened. All I could think about was you, brother. But giving you this much freedom made me realize where I am today."

Jungkook's eyes blazed with determination as he leaned forward, straining against his bonds.

"I'll give you one last chance to back away right now, brother. Or else nothing can save you from me,"