29

She suddenly hears him laughing, not just normal laughing it was like maniac.

Her body froze, sensing the danger upcoming. She blinked to realise what is going on.

He was back?

Joseph was back?

"You can never let him go?,"

He is back...

"Baby he is already half dead," this sentence turned her angry. He continued to laugh like he heard something funny.

Yn got up from the bed with tears still rolling down her cheeks and said,"what did you do with him!!! WHAT HELL ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO WITH HIM!!!,"

She shouted, she is done! With his plays.

"Cool senorita, cool,"

"I'm doing nothing to him he is just so weak what am I supposed to do huh? ," Joseph says and sits down on the bed with his arms each side like he doesn't care about anything.

He touched his eyes and found it wet, realising that Jungkook cried too.

"Look at him, man doesn't cry, you lover boy does, do you still need him?," josphy say's with an evil smile starring right into yn's soul.

But her next sentence made him boil in anger.

"Man? If anyone is a man here then it's only him, my lover!,"

Joseph's expression twisted with anger at Yn's words. His eyes darkened, and his jaw clenched tightly.

"He has been suffering since childhood. Why? Because he lost his brother and his parents," Yn said.

"I'm proud of him for making it this far. He is the man! He could have chosen to share me with you, but he didn't!"

Joseph's eyes widened in surprise and anger as Yn continued.

"Yes, he might seem weak to you, but he is not! He suffers, and I'm here to heal him."

"He just needs to heal from the past and once he does I would doubt your existence,"

Her words hung in the air, a powerful declaration of love and loyalty that left Joseph seething with rage.

Joseph's expression twisted with fury at Yn's words. His eyes darkened, and his jaw clenched tightly.

"How dare you!" he hissed, his voice trembling with rage.

"You shouldn't be choosing him over me!,"

Yn stood her grounds with her  determination. "Yes, I chose him. No matter what you do, my heart will always belong to Jungkook."

Joseph's fists tightened, his knuckles turning white. He got up from the bed and took a step closer, his face inches from Yn's.

"You think this is over? You think you can defy me and get away with it?"

Yn didn't flinch. "I don't care what you do to me. I won't stop loving him."

Suddenly, Joseph's face contorted with a mix of emotions, and his voice softened for a moment.

"Yn, please... don't make this harder than it already is."

Before Yn could respond, his expression hardened again, and his voice turned cold.

"Fine. If that's how you want it, then so be it. But remember this, Yn, you made your choice."

With that in anger, he walked towards the door. As he was walking, he felt a pang of pain in his head.

He thought it might be because of the drug he was using, but no...

He sensed blood flowing down his forehead.

Realizing it, he turned back and saw Yn holding a lamp with trembling hands, tears flowing down her cheeks.

"You...," he muttered, his voice filled with disbelief and rage.

Yn's eyes were filled with determination and sorrow. "I'm not going to let you hurt him anymore," she said, her voice trembling.

Joseph staggered, touching the wound on his head, his fingers coming away stained with blood. "You think you can stop me?" he sneered, his anger barely contained.

Yn gripped the lamp tighter, her hands shaking. "I will do whatever it takes to protect Jungkook."

Joseph's eyes blazed with fury, he took a step forward, but his vision blurred, and he stumbled, feeling the impact of the blow she had dealt him.

"You're not strong enough to fight me," he hissed, but his voice was weaker now.

Yn stood her ground, tears still streaming down her face. "Maybe not, but I won't give up on him. Ever."

Joseph's legs wobbled, and he sank to his knees, the blood loss and the shock of her defiance taking their toll. He glared up at her, his face a mask of anger and pain.

"You... won't win," he whispered, his voice faltering.

Yn took a deep breath, her own pain and fear evident, but she remained steadfast.

"I already have. Because I'm fighting for love, and that's something you'll never understand."

Joseph's vision darkened, and he collapsed to the floor, unconscious.

Yn dropped the lamp and rushed towards Jungkook unconscious figure laying down in his own pool of blood.

"I'm sorry I didn't know what to do! But I promise I will save", with that she was calling for help, her heart pounding with a mix of fear.

She knew this was just the beginning of the battle to save Jungkook, but she was ready to face whatever came next.

For him.

TO BE CONTINUED...

And yes do check my short stories book and Instagram account ❤️