Chapter 6: Breaking the lies (Part II)

Halo furthered his hand, asking for a handshake. Jennette inhaled sharply before exhaling and taking his hand. Jennette suddenly felt her mouth grow dry as her vision blurred, her body feeling heavy. Without warning halo pushed her towards the ground. Jennette screamed but instead of hitting the ground she started to fall. Her dizziness long gone, panic started to overcome all her senses.

"HALO YOU BASTARD THIS IS CHEATING!" Jennette yelled out still falling. She glanced around trying to find something to lash onto. She finally saw a tree, she groaned as she found herself being entangled by the vines of the tree that seemed to be breathing if you asked her.

Jennette coughed as she slowly let herself down on the ground of whatever place she found herself in. With a deep gulp she glanced around.

"Where am i?" She whispered to herself. She could hear someone humming in the distance, it was a women singing. "Hello? Is someone there??" Jennette followed the voice having no other choice.

She finally found a women singing and dancing gracefully. Jennette stared at her in awe as the women turned danced, each of her steps came across as beautiful. The women was beautiful. Like a swan dancing in the lake, with blonde hair that reminded Jennette of athanasia and pink eyes that sparkles enchanting her atmosphere.

Jennette didn't really wanted to stop the women from dancing but as if on cue the women stopped dancing now watching Jennette with a warm smile. "Hm hello miss.. Sorry to stop you. Do you Perhaps know where we are?" Jennette asked politely. The silver book was still in her arms. The women smiled as she walked towards Jennette.

Jennette just stood there, a little alarmed but not really backing away. Out of nowhere the women hugged her. She could hear the women squeal "you are as adorable as my athanasia!"

Jennette blushed at being called adorable but the words then finally settled in her mind. Wait did this women just call Athanasia her's? Jennette thought about it. It would make sense for Halo to throw her at a magical realm... And if this women called athanasia her's then this women was Athanasia's mother, lady Diana.

"Lady Diana?" Jennette asked softly, still being held by the women. Diana smiled letting the girl go "yes Jennette?"

Jennette's eyes widened. As she took in the information, many things circulated inside her mind. One being athanasia got her true beauty from her mother, two being she didn't blame claude for falling in love with her and three... Jennette had killed this women's lover and daughter.

Jennette bite her tongue hard almost cutting it to draw blood before ducking her head "I am so sorry for what I did to Athanasia!" She apologized, feeling tears build up. Diana's eyes widened.

"Jennette don't bow! It wasn't your fault!" Diana said again holding Jennette close "in fact, I am so happy you are doing what you did.. You are turning back time for my daughter. I heard what you said. I have been watching you my dear"

Jennette blinked letting a small tear slip out, Diana used her thump to whip it off. "Thank you Jennette for giving my daughter another chance in life and for taking the job as her protector... A job claude was supposed to do" Diana's tone was sad, cold but also almost broken. Jennette hugged her back without a word.

"I know this is selfish of me to ask of you..." Diana started staring at Jennette, pink eyes meeting jeweled once. "But my time with you is limited. I want you to let me see or at least let me see a glimpse of my daughter getting her father's love.. I want to see claude become her father"

Jennette thought about it. At first, to make athanasia an empress Jennette thought overthrowing the emperor was the only possible way... She saw how cold claude was to Athanasia in the past.. She can only see how naive she was to just watch.. Jennette stared at the pleading eyes of Diana. Perhaps she can melt that mans heart to Athanasia..

"I will try my best lady Diana.. But if it can't happen. Please don't be sad if I have to overthrow his majesty to make Athanasia the empress" Jennette explained softly as Diana smiled.

"You trying is enough my dear"