|Encounter [2]|

|Episode 8|

On impact, they each explode, causing an electrical splash, but sadly for the water'kin, it is in for a rude surprise... for the holographic balls are now raining down to their designated targets—from above.

Becoming aware of the situation, the [Wa'tawgwan] looks around confused...

It gradually raises its body... but too late...

Each ball explodes consecutively upon the [elemental cores]...

They shatter away everythingin their radius... including the enemy's shoulders and its back.

Due to its loss from the outrageous impact, the [Wa'tawgwan] instantly falls back with a lean...

...its headfacing upwards to the ceiling...

The waters of its vessel, rapidly refill the missing pieces of its back, to stop it from toppling over.

...and look...
...more [elemental cores]...
...20 yet again...

<(Dandelion)>
(Long-range holographic rifle—charged.)

Zeh'ni grins upon hearing Dandelion's voice...

He clenches down on the [Holographic Trigger]...

A burst of lightpops out of its nozzle...

A holographic bullet—leaps out of his rifle, in all of its radiance...

So great was the blast...

It pushes him—several distances back...

The radiant bullet—zips through the core of its watery torso, creating a hole within it.

A spark of light...

The [Wa'tawgwan] explodes—losing half of its body, while eradicating the 20 [elemental cores]... in a splash.

The lower half of its body... drops into the water... in a blob...

Eyes widen...
For what was sought as a victory, was nothing more than a small scathe.

There, before each of you... another 20.

<{Executor}>
(Just great. Take out 20 only to spawn 20.)

Reacted Zeh'ni.

<(Dandelion)>
(Yes. But the enemy is becoming weaker at every loss of its cores.)

Dandelion responded to him.

Alas, the [elemental cores] does something differentthan before... ...they move towards the farthestdesignated target.

Thus, Dandelion communicates with Zeh'ni, saying...

<(Dandelion)>
(Alert Zeh'ni. Youhave become... their primary target.)