24: Brave New World

Eliana laid asleep in her bed as the rising sun crept through her open window. The young girl slowly came awake as a throbbing headache made it's presence known. She had been found in the bathroom laying unconscious by her boyfriend. He didn't think twice before taking her out of the hospital and taking her home.

Damon sat at a distance where he simply examined the girls movement.

"What happened?" Eliana questioned as she held onto her head.

"I'm still trying to figure that out. I just found you passed out on the floor." Damon said getting Eliana to remember what had happened the night before.

"Katherine." Eliana said as she quickly sat up in bed with frantic eyes.

"Wait? You saw Katherine?" Damon questioned as he walked over to the girl.

"Yes, she... She said something about needing me... Something about luring somebody to Mystic Falls... Something about a deal." Eliana ranted as she brought her hand up to her head as it throbbed uncontrollably.

Concern. That is the first thing Eliana felt as Damon's touch landed on her. She looked up at the vampire in front of her and got lost within his mind. He was worried for Eliana and somehow the young girl could feel that.

"Eliana?" Damon questioned as he saw the young girl go into deep thought.

The young girl simply remained within Damon's mind. She then came upon another feeling. Rage. He was angry that Katherine was back and he had no plan to get rid of her.

"Eliana?!" Damon called out this time succeeding in returning Eliana back to the real world.

"What the hell is happening to me?" Eliana questioned as she quickly got up and ran over to the bathroom.

"Eliana? What's going on? What do you feel?" Damon questioned as he followed behind the young Gilbert girl.

"Your thoughts Damon... And your emotions... I can hear them... I can feel them." Eliana said as she shook her head slowly bringing her hand up to her temple once again.

Damon gave the young girl some space as his mind played back what the witch, he and Eliana went to visit in Georgia had said.

"She's the first ever Mikaelson doppelganger." Bree said as Damon turned to the girl that had a bright smile on her face. "She's the next powerful psychic." She said as her eyes remained on Eliana.

His eyebrows simply furrowed up as he realized that her psychic abilities had been triggered. Which brought him to the question of how.

"Let's take a seat and then you can tell me what happened before you went down at the hospital. Maybe we can figure out what's happening." Damon said as he took a hold of Eliana who simply kept her hold on her head.

The two walked out of the bathroom and took a seat beside one another on the bed.

"What do you remember?" Damon questioned as Eliana inhaled sharply and pushed Damon's feelings and thoughts away.

"I remember watching Jersey Shore in my hospital room after spending the whole day in Caroline's. Then I felt this feeling. The feeling I get when vampires are around but worse. It was more heavier and... And more diabolical. It was as if death had sat beside me and placed it's hand on my shoulder." Eliana said as she looked anywhere but Damon's eyes.