25: Bad Moon Rising

Eliana woke up to the smell of coffee. A smile was brought onto her face when she saw Damon walking into the room with a coffee mug in hand.

"Good, you're awake." Damon said as Eliana sat up in bed.

"How long have I been out?" Eliana questioned as she felt like she had been sleeping for days.

"All night. I decided not to wake you. That whole mind thing took a lot out of you." Damon said as Eliana nodded taking the mug in hand.

"It was probably to much for my first time using whatever that was." Eliana said as Damon nodded and took a seat on the bed.

"I was thinking about that." Damon said getting Eliana to give him her undivided attention.

"Mhmm." She simply hummed as she sipped from the warm coffee in hand.

"Why don't we take the day off today and focus on you." Damon said as Eliana quickly shook her head.

"No, no, no. Damon we have to focus on finding out what the Lockwood's are first. Stefan was right... We can't have an unknown supernatural creature walking among us. What if they're a threat to you or me." Eliana said as she placed the mug down on the night stand.

"Yes you're right, but we also have to focus on you and seeing how you can control your abilities. We also have to figure out a way so that if you use them you don't loose control." He said as Eliana nodded standing up.

"Alright. I'll get cleaned up and we can get our day started." Eliana said as she walked over to the bathroom. "By the way could I borrow a shirt? Mine got soaked last night." She stated as Damon simply nodded and looked at her make her way into his bathroom.

" She stated as Damon simply nodded and looked at her make her way into his bathroom

"Thanks for coming, Ric." Damon stated as he lead Alaric into the living room where Eliana, Stefan, and Elena sat.

"Eliana mentioned you all needed my help." Alaric said as he took a seat on the empty couch as Eliana nodded.

"Yeah, we were hoping you could help shed some light on the Lockwood family." Eliana stated as Damon took a seat on the love seat and she took a seat on the arm rest.

"Now, why would I know anything about the Lockwoods?" Alaric questioned looking between them all.

"Well, you wouldn't. But your dead... not-dead vampire wife might." Damon said being his usual self getting a glare from Elena.

"Isobel's research, from when you guys were at Duke together." Eliana said as she caught sight of the glare her sister had sent towards Damon.