2: Night of The Comet

Dear Diary,

Last night ended with a good note. I met this guy who is much like me. He just moved back into town with his brother. We spent most of last night chatting at the Grill. Hopefully I get to see him again.

Another thing that happened last night was that Vicki was attacked by the animal that has been attacking all over town. Jeremy is a bit shaken up about it since he was the one that stumbled upon her. I've been there and spoke to him to make sure everything was okay. But as always, he assured me that he was fine.

My sister on the other hand she's been all about Stefan. I told her about the crush that Caroline had for him but she simply shrugged that under the rug. I spoke with Carolina but she also assured me she was okay.

Today is a new day, and of course I have a positive attitude. I have hope for today. Hope that I get to see him again.

Eliana, Caroline, and Bonnie, strolled through the halls of school towards their lockers. They were having a conversation that was mainly led by Bonnie.

"I'm confused. Are you psychic or clairvoyant?" Caroline asked Bonnie as they continued walking.

"Technically, Grams says I'm a witch." Bonnie responded as Eliana simply listened carefully as she walked between them.

"My ancestors were these really cool Salem witch chicks or something. Grams tried to explain it all, but she was lopped on the liquor. So I kind of tuned out. Crazy Family? Yes. Witches? I don't think so." She said getting Eliana to sigh.

"Yeah, well, feel free to conjure up the number of that guy from last night." Eliana said as they arrived at her and Caroline lockers.

"You guys seriously didn't exchange numbers?" Caroline asked her best friend as they both went to open their lockers.

"No. We held great conversation that we totally forgot we were strangers who didn't have each other's numbers." Eliana said as she opened her locker.

"Did you at least get his name?" Bonnie asked as Eliana sighed turning to her.

"Damien I think. I don't remember that well okay. I blame the drinks that me and Caroline had at the party plus the bourbon that Tim gave me." Eliana said as she went to take her books out.

"And you say he just moved back into town with his brother?" Caroline asked getting Eliana to nod. "I'll see what I can find." She said before closing her locker and turning to Bonnie and Eliana.

"Caroline..." Eliana said about to protest but Caroline cut her off.

"See you later Eli." Caroline said before walking away getting Eliana to turn to Bonnie.

"That's her detective mode activating isn't it?" Eliana asked the Bennett girl who simply brought a smile onto her face with a nod.

"Great." The Gilbert girl mumbled as she closed her locker and placed her forehead against it.

" The Gilbert girl mumbled as she closed her locker and placed her forehead against it