006. its just accidents

✧

✧.* ❛  are we too young for this? ❜ ✧.*

Today was saturday and soon she'd have to head out to go to the arcade with her friends and she has still not asked her parents

Today was saturday and soon she'd have to head out to go to the arcade with her friends and she has still not asked her parents. She wouldn't say she was procrastinating but she definitely was.

She went down the stairs having to ask now, her mum was in the kitchen while her father was probably in her parents bedroom.

She walked up to her mum and sat down in on of the chairs pushed against the island. Her mum looked up and smiled which was unusual.

If she had to pick a favourite parent it would definitely be her mum though they still argued. Her mum at least tried sometimes to put in effort to look after the family unlike her father. Her mum also worked long hours to support the family so even though sometimes she expected high things from mariah she just couldn't seem to hate her.

"i was umm wondering if i could go out with my friends to an arcade and what not" she asked wanting to get it over with quickly.

"when? and with who? also have you finished your homework?" her mum asked quizzically as she continued moving around the kitchen.

"oh in a couple of hours and just my group of friends isabelle will be there and oh malachi too also yeah i've finished it already" she replied hoping this goes well.

Her mum sighed seeming deep in thought "i'm glad you and malachi are friends again, me and his mum always hoped you two would get together since you've been little kids" she merely said.

She felt her cheeks heat up and groaned but waited as her mum hadn't answered if she could go and she wasn't about to ask again risking making her angry.

"i don't know... but it's probably best your out the house do you mind asking isabelle if you can sleep round hers?" her mum said finally after a few seconds of silence.