020. im god

✧

✧.* ❛ i care for you still and i will
forever ❜ ✧.*

⋆˚ real life

⋆˚ real life

She opened the door to her house silently as she slipped in closing it gently behind herself. She made her way to the kitchen actively avoiding any spot she knew would creak.

She walked into the kitchen and pulled out her phone but realising it was dead she sighed instead she turned her view to the little screen on the microwave to see the time.

2:11 am. 02:11 it read and she sighed once again at the fatigue washing over herself.

She poured herself a cup of water and grabbed some paracetamol already feeling the effects of the drinking she had done, she made sure to keep all her movements quiet not wanting to wake her parents.

She stood there as she drank her water, her thoughts racing about tonight with a million questions. Her brain was already imagining a million different scenarios making the pounding in her head worse.

"hey"

She felt her body freeze in fear as she turned round and saw her dad looking right at her. His arms were crossed and his face was pulled into a look of pure anger.

"i uh couldn't sleep" she immediately lied, afraid of her father knowing she had been out tonight. He looked at her skeptically "is that why you weren't in your room and only just came into the house?"

"yes?" she replied uncertainly knowing she had been caught and had no way out of this situation.

He didn't find her answer amusing at all instead it seeming to make him more mad, she held in her sigh preparing for the worst.

"you're a complete waste of space. don't think i haven't noticed your grades slipping, it's your mother who forced me not to punish you but she's not here right now. i can't believe your so incredibly selfish to not care about your studies or anyone else around and just spend all your time what partying?" he shouted scoffing and looked at his daughter with pure disgust and anger.

She felt her heart break at his words that he screamed right to her face but she held it together.

There was a moment of silence between them as she picked up the courage to ask the question she had been wondering.

"what do you mum's not here right now?" her voice came out timid afraid of her father's stare.

He paused for a moment before scoffing "is that all you have to say for yourself? she not home right now she's at the hospital but that isn't important. I'm grounding you and if your grades don't pick up to a's again there will be consequences. You should be lucky i'm feeling generous"

She frowned in confusion and bit her inner cheek, she didn't want to anger her dad further but knew she needed answers feeling worried "what happened? is she going to be okay?"

Her dad let out a frustrated breath "she's fine. She tripped like the stupid bitch she is and got a really bad cut but she'll be fine" he answered.

She wanted to ask more but knew that she wouldn't get the answers she wanted. She felt as if he was lying and she wanted to defend her mum but knew better than that so she sighed excusing herself as she went to her room.

As soon as she closed the door behind herself, the tears began to fall. She wiped them as soon as they came and tried to keep her sobs silent as she pulled open her top drawer, she picked up the bottle and began to drink drowning out her problems the best way she knew.

She was worried for her mother, she knew he wasn't telling the truth it was a gut feeling and she was so scared. She knew she also had to get her grades up or her mum probably wouldn't be the only one in the hospital.

She lied in her bed as she tossed and turned trying to fall asleep though to no avail. By now she was drunk out her mind and picked up her phone which was now charging and did the stupidest thing she could ever do.

—﹒⪩⪨﹒—

mary 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨 - mary
malachi - malachi

mary 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
hiii

malachi
hey?
you alright?

mary 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
im god
good*
never btter
wbu?

malachi
wow your god 😨
i'm okay

mary 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
guod
i'm nit tired

malachi
are you drunk?

mary 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
no?

malachi
shit
where are you?
are you safe?
i can come pick you up if you need

mary 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
ur so cute when yuo care

malachi
i always care about you
now where are you?

mary 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
you don't tho
if you did you wouldn't have hurt me

malachi
what are you talking about?
when did i hurt you

mary 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
you don't get it
it doesn't matteer

malachi
we'll talk when your not drunk
just please tell me where you are
so ik your safe

mary 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
i'm at home
but i don't want to be

malachi
do you want me to come pick you up?

mary 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
if i'm not home in the morning he'll kill me

malachi
i can take you out somewhere for a bit
if you want

mary 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
yaeh pls

malachi
i'll be there in a bit
mary 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨 loved this message

.・。.・゜✭・.

him still caring about her even when they don't talk

not me uploading daily 😨😨