Chapter 26

"areum~" you suddenly feel a presence gently shaking you awake, almost scaring you. "areum if you don't get up right now, i swear." you hear chan's voice.

"what time is it.." you ask, feeling very disoriented. it's saturday, you came home and slept all day i guess." you finally take notice of him sitting on the edge of your bed.

"you also forgot to lock your door.." he pursed his lips. "yeah, well, what are you doing here anyway?" you ask.

"i wanted to see if you were down to hang out with me and the guys again, they wanted to go clubbing later." he stated, typing away on his phone.

"uh, sure, but last time i did that, it didn't end so well.." you chuckle.

"why, did you end up at some random dudes place the next morning?" he said sarcastically, causing you to frown.

"no?" you just shook your head slowly in disbelief.

"no... first of all i went with my bestfriend who probably wouldn't have let that happen.. secondly no the next morning i just woke up with a bad hangover.." you pull your lips into a thin line.

"okay, okay i'm sorry for suggesting that." he said apologetically, although you didn't mind that much.

"it's fine, channie, i really didn't mind that much." you wave him off. "now get out, i'm just gonna change and bring a clubbing outfit for later." you stated, hopping off your bed; putting your phone on the charger as you did so.

"they're planning to go at like 9:00 o'clock, and it's about 10:00 a.m. right now just so you know. you nod in response as he shuts the door behind him. 

you didn't really have any rave clothes, only the same outfit you wore when you went clubbing with Eden, also reminding you that you hadn't talked to her in a while.

you finally got your outfit folded and in a travel bag and headed out to meet chan. "can i drive this time?" you ask as you shut your bedroom door. "uhh... do you know how to get there? and do you even have a license?"

"no and yes..." you answer with a pleading smile.

"so why would i let YOU drive if you don't know how to even get there.." he said, furrowing his eyebrows. "that's what a GPS system is for!" you pout.

he finally let out a sigh, one you were all too familiar with. "whatever, here." he said as he dangled his keys on his fingers, and you went over and snatched them as you started to make your way towards your door.
-
"no- areum, you were supposed to turn back there!" chan shouted, also gripping onto the handle above him for dear life. "i DON'T wanna die today!" he huffed, finally sitting back, but still not moving his hand.

"you're such a mom." you roll your eyes as you pull into a parking lot, preparing to turn around.

you finally get back on the road, turning into the correct subdivision. "it's house 143, areum. it's literally right there- and you passed it!" he said with annoyed tone.

"relax, i know how to turn around!" you said, now pulling into a driveway to turn around for maybe the 20th time today.

"this was a bad idea.." he said, mostly to himself.

"hey! i'm not even that bad of a driver, i just don't get directions!" you pout, finally pulling up to the right driveway.

"uh huh." he said sarcastically, earning a flick from you. "ouch..." he said quietly, opening the door. you turn the car off, pulling the keys out of the ignition, and as soon as you do so, chan comes around snatching them from you.

"asshole." you mumble, shutting the door.

"you know you love me." he smirks, as you both reach the front door.