Chapter 10: HIGHWAYS ARE DANGEROUS SIR

The next morning, I was woken up by the sound of the slamming front door. Looking dazedly around me, I could notice that the only one who wasn't there was Jisuk thus he was the most likely responsible for waking me up. 

That jerk... 

Wooin politely folded his covers and left right after as well, leaving me and Jiwoo alone. I have to admit that I was feeling happy about their presence here and that them leaving without a goodbye made me upset. Once again, I was reminded of my incapacity to make friends. Maybe I should tease the people around me less? Or serve them more sweets? Being sociable is so hard!

During my tenth breakdown of the week, Kayden got comfortable on the couch as he could finally speak again.

-Thank god they left! They were stressing me out as I always had to mind my actions.

-You sure you were minding them? Because a glaring cat ain't that common, you know.

-They were about to pet me! I might be ready to meow and roll around but never will I allow this!

Then Jiwoo added a little shamefully:

-Are you sure you were not just feeling left out Mr.Kayden?

The blank stare that the chubby cat gave him was seemingly asking Jiwoo's if it was even humanly possible to wonder such a stupid thing. Then he simply shrugged it off and nagged us again about training . Since it was still early and we didn't feel sleepy anymore, we trained force control for the next few hours before getting out for a walk. After moving in this neighborhood, we made a routine of always touring the cats at least once per day. Well it was mostly our little angel who did it daily while it was more of a depending on my mood kind of thing for me. In other terms, I accompanied Jiwoo often but not everyday so the stray cats usually recognized him more. We went to hidden spots where little cat families were living to distribute their needed food and I had fun playing with baby kitties while Kayden watched us from the sidelines.At the end of our round, we were walking back home and talking with our tiny teacher, when a man wearing a military patterned shirt walked towards us. He was walking his two Rottweilers who seemed anything but trained. They stopped beside us and the man looked baffled at Kayden's fat orange body. He then insulted out loud:

-What is this fat cat doing?

-Pff, 

At that, I let out a chuckle and Jiwoo sweat dropped. The man ignoring our reaction continued:

-How did you make it so fat?Is it even scientifically possible?

His dogs kept on growling at Kayden who simply gazed at them, unbothered. He was likely regretting once again his dumb body choice after witnessing the muscles these dogs had. As they got more aggressive, Kayden submitted them with a glance. We could say that they instinctively  knew that they couldn't mess with that cat. Kayden then extended his paw to pet the now calmed puppies. His actions made me wonder if he was really trying to hide his identity.The shocked face of the dog owner was priceless as our trio passed by him to continue on our way. As we arrived back home, we spent the rest of our day resting and resting, I meant the Kayden version so training till our even my nails were sweating. 

Is that even possible?

The following morning...

I woke up on the ground of the basement after hearing my alarm go off. This kind of awakening seem to have become a routine since we began training every night with our teacher. I wiped off the drool on my cheek before going upstairs to prepare myself for school. Jiwoo was sleeping on the stairs so I woke him up on my way to my room. How did he end up sprawled on the stairs like that? How did he find sleep? Well considering the intensity level of Kayden's teachings I think we would legit be able to sleep through world war 3.