003 - Anger

Aemond kissed Viserra's forehead and stormed off leaving her alone outside the dragon pit.

She tried to follow him but he had already found Aegon in a corridor when she caught up to him.

"Was this your idea?" Aemond grabbed his brothers shirt and pulled him closer.

"What?" Aegon frowned before spotting Viserra behind Aemond

"Was this your idea!" He pointed at Viserra and got in his brothers face.

"Why in the seven hells would I want to marry that bastard" Aegon chuckled.

Aemonds face dropped , he turned to Viserra who had put her head down before turning back to Aegon and dropping him.

Aegon grinned and laughed at his brother but suddenly got spun round and clocked in the jaw sending him straight to the floor.

"Don't call her that" Aemond growled before he walked away, barging past Viserra.

Viserra watched Aemond walk away, getting angry always was his down fall. Apart from when rage engulfed him, he was a sweet boy.

Aegon groaned as he rolled across the floor holding the left side of his face in pain, the Princess felt slightly bad, a punch from Aemond was like being struck by lighting.

You will most likely survive but it will hurt like Hell.

Viserra ran over to Aegon and stood on top of him just glaring down on him.

"A hand?" He coughed.

Viserra tilted her head and stared through his soul.

"Please.." He begged and flung his arm about in the air.

Viserra rolled her eyes "since you asked nicely" gave him a disgusted smiles and helped him up.

"Thank yo-" Aegon tried to thank her but she had stormed off by the time he has straightened himself up.

-----

"Princess, your ladies are here" Tanselle looked at the floor and spat out her words to Viserra who layed on her bed staring at the ceiling.

"My what?" Viserra sat up and looked at the doorway to see 4 women stood at the door.

"Oh hello ladies...." She hopped out of bed and greeted the women who all curtsied to her.

"Hello my princess, I am Lady Meredyth Greyjoy" a small brunette women perked up first.

"Good morning Princess, I am Lady Janna Lannister and this is my sister, the lady Leanna" a tall tanned blonde woman spoke for herself and her younger counterpart.

"Hello Princess, I am the lady Rayelya Redwyne" a clearly very excited girl with fair skin and seafoam eyes alot younger than the others smiled and waved at Viserra, making her Viserra's favourite instantly

"Well hello ladies...sorry what exactly are you here for if you don't mind me asking?" Viserra smi.ed awkwardly at the women.

"We are your ladies in waiting, your majesty" Meredyth blankly spoke.

"If I may add onto what lady Meredyth said, now you are betrothed to the Prince Aegon we are you ladies in waiting, you are to be queen one day" Lady Janna warmly smiled with her honey soaked voice.

"Oh, right okay. Well it was lovely to meet you all but I must be going now." She smiled and walked past them.

The women slowly followed behind her.

"Oh no its quite alright go explore the castle" She was trying to get rid of them but then a tall, bulky man joined them.

"For the sake of the gods! Who are you now!" The Princess turned around and screamed at everyone.

"I am a Knight of the Kings guard, sent to look after you my grace, I am Ser Wilmont Lorch " the man grunted. He was about 50, balding and had an abnormally large nose.

The Princess stayed silent and slowly turned to continue walking and all 5 of them carried on following her.

-----

Lady Meredyth Greyjoy, aged 17

Lady Rayelya Redwyne aged 14

Lady Janna Lannister aged 17

Lady Leanna Lannister aged 15