022 - The Dragon twins

Just as Viserra stormed off, Daemon and his daughters exited the hall.

"Trouble in paradise?" Daemon asked to Aegon who scoffed at him and walked away.

"Go and check up her please girls" Daemon turned to his daughters.

Baela scoffed and turned to Rhaena who shook her head and the girls went after the Princess.

When the girls caught up she was sobbing in a hallway with her head against the wall.

"Princess-" Baela calls out.

"Fucks says what now!?" Viserra yells through her sobs before she realises it is Baela and Rhaena.

"Oh...I apologise" she puts her head down and wipes her tears.

"It's is okay Vis" Rhaena smiled slightly and gave her a hug.

"What troubles you" she continued as all three of them sat on the floor.

"Marriage, thank the gods you have yet to be married off" she chuckled as her tears dried.

"It is so difficult trying to love a man you know tries his best not to love you" Viserra continued.

"I see" Baela sighs.

"When the Queen called for us we-" She continued.

"Alicent called for you?" Viserra asked.

The girls exchanged a look.

"Yes? You were not aware?" Baela asked.

"Not in the slightest" Viserra's voice went cold.

"She called for us and our father to discuss marriages to your brothers." Rhaena spoke out.

"I for Lucerys and Baela for your twin, Jacaerys" she continued.

"This is the first I have heard of this, I can imagine it is the first anyone has heard of it." Viserra claps back.

"I see" Rhaena sighed.

"I must get going, maybe we will speak later." Viserra stood up and left.

-----

She went to her mothers Chambers.

"Mother" she knocked and just as her hand went for the door nob her mother shouted back.

"One moment!" She yelled and Viserra heard whispers and clattering before Rhaenyra flung the door open moments later.

"Yes daughter?" She panted as she flung the door open.

"Did you make any arrangements with Alicent and Daemon about a marriage between Lucerys to Rhaena and Jacaerys to Baela" Viserra questioned.

"No? This is the first I've heard of my own sons betrothal" Rhaenyra stepped out her room and closed the door behind her.

"Who was told you this?" She continued.

"Lady Baela and Rhaena themselves said Queen Alicent called for them and there father" Viserra replied.

"Without input of anyone I may add" she smirked and it was very clear she was oissed off.

"That cunt." Rhaenyra sighed.

"Leave it with me" she continued and began walking off leaving her daughter alone.

"No I must come with you, I shall being Luke and Jace with me" Viserra shouted out.

"Do as you shall" She called out to her daughter as she turned the corner.

-----

Viserra marched to the council room with Jacaerys and Lucerys trotting behind her, their mother a few feet infront

When they entered the room sat around the table was family only, Viserys, Daemon, Rhaenys, Alicent, Aegon, Aemond, Daeron, Baela and Rhaena.

"Enter, Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen, Princess of Dragonstone and her 3 eldest children, Princess Viserra Targaryen, Prince Jacaerys Targaryen and Prince Lucerys Targaryen" a man announced.

Viserra took her seat next to Aegon, not of her choice but she was seated there.

"Queen Alicent, I have a very important matter to discuss with you" Rhaenyra scowled as she sat opposite the Queen.

Anyone could see that in Alicents eyes she knew what was going to happen.

"As you wish Princess, what is to be said." Alicent inquired.

"I wonder, why would someone offer my children up for marriage without consoling me first?" Rhaenyra spat.

"I'm not sure I follow" Alicent answered whilst Viserys' face twisted and turned.

"I'm sure you do" Daemon chuckled.

"You were the one to call Prince Daemon" Rhaenyra glared at Alicent.

"This is the first I have heard of such things" Viserys coughed out.

"Daemon?" Viserys feebly turned to his brother.

"It is true" Daemon outed Alicent.

"Why would you do this" Viserra spoke out.

"I-" Alicent gasped.

"I believe it to be a brilliant idea, marry my grandsons to my neices. The Queen has made a brilliant match." Viserys could feel the tensions and shut it down quickly.

"Hm" Rhaenyra chuckled under breath.

"Of course" Viserra spat.

"What was that? Princess?" Alicent shouted out.

"I said of course!" Viserra clapped back.

"Viserra leave it" Aegon held her shoulder.

"Oh you wish to speak to me now?" She shouted back at her husband.

"Grandsire, I love you dearly but it is very clear you are only saying this because the Queen has made a wrong doing." She stood up.

"Viserra sit down!" Her mother shouted.

Daemon chuckled as he saw the defiance in young Viserra.

"I'm sure the Princess did not mean to lash out" Alicent glared at her.

"Maybe it is pregnancy hormones" she continued and all eyes went onto Viserra.

"I suggest we call for the maesters and figure out if that is so" she acted so genuinely concerned it almost looked real.

Many men walked in and coerced the Princess out the room.

Viserra begrudgingly went with them as the matter continued to be discussed.

-----

Sorry for not updating I had issues with school and friends but I'm going to spend tonight writing alot of chapters so I can just publish them.

Probably one or two a day.