IV

14.

Waking up in the guest room Abasi rubbed his face and got out of the bed

Waking up in the guest room Abasi rubbed his face and got out of the bed. Going inside of the bathroom he did his morning routine and looked at the pager that was going off putting it inside of the drawer he ignored it and walked out of the bed room going down the stairs. He saw her sitting at her island in the shortest shorts and smallest tee that stopped right underneath her boobs. Sighing he stared at her and sat down right beside her taking some of her eggs with the fork that she had put down a few minutes ago.

"I need to come clean about this shit."

"Okay." She said he hated that she sounded defeated, she sounded weak and the wasn't her that wasn't his Keisha.

"Well I did not want to marry you but just how I was given all of your information a person has all of mine. This person they wanted you dead Keshia they became envious of you. I was so mad when you ended things between us I reached out to them. Let me clarify this right now, they had been contacting me for the last three years give or take so no I did not go out looking for ways for me and this person to speak." He said grabbing her hand. "Long story short they said if I marry you I live, and you live but you will and you must loose everything."

"Who?" She questioned placing her glass to her mouth.

"Danny." He said too low for her to hear.

"Who?" She questioned making a face.

"Danny."

"Danny who? Cause I know you ain't talking about Danny Jackson."

"I am."

"My dad put you up to this?" She questioned making a face that caused his heart to shatter.

"Yeah."

"No he did not."

"He did Keshia and now might not be the time to dump this on you as well but he is getting out in a week, he wants you out, he wants us gone."

"Gone where?"

"Anywhere but Sawchat."

"I'm not leaving."

"Keshia you're begging for a war when that man is already building an army using people that strictly hate you and AP."

"I was going to kill him anyways when he got out but mow I guess I have a reason." She said shrugging and standing up "if you would have told me this from the jump I would've planned my dream wedding."

"Sorry."

"Yeah.. well let's plan how we are going to combine our shit and take down these so called armies of his."