VIII

25.

Walking inside of the house Keshia took off the pumps and made her way up stairs hearing noise come from her bed room she took her gun from her back side and held it in a position to fire it if need be

Walking inside of the house Keshia took off the pumps and made her way up stairs hearing noise come from her bed room she took her gun from her back side and held it in a position to fire it if need be. Moving slowly she heard things being thrown around?? Going to the door she pushed it open roughly and pointed the gun at Abasi who was currently taking things out of his suit case. Standing up to his full height he looked down at her.

Keshia looked up at him and put her gun back before approaching him and slapping the fuck out of him. He moved his jaw and nodded his head before sucking up some of the blood that she cause to leak from within his mouth.

"Well I take it that you've missed me."

"One month one fucking month that you've been gone and you come back acting like everything is fucking peaches and cream."

"I had to leave for shit to work out right and coincidentally I had things to tend to up North."

"Is my uncle back?"

"AP left as well?"

"Yes."

"So you've been here alone with that girl?"

"If Beatrice was here so was Jasmine." She spat out and pushed past him going inside of the bathroom.

"Don't fucking push me."

"I'll do what the fuck I want Abasi you're not my father last time I checked he was dead."

"You act as if I did not call in back up for you."

She ignored him and took off her blazer placing it on the door handle. Going inside of the drawer she pulled out a cigar and a lighter placing it between her lips she lit it and exhaled. She missed him but she was not going to admit it. He went up behind her and placed his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him.

He stared at her through the large glass mirror in the bathroom "I'm sorry that I left without explanation it's just you make this marriage seem like a partnership so I feel like I'm not obligated to tell you my every last move."

She nodded and tried to move his arms from off of her with her free hand.

"Stop moving Keshia, stop pushing me away." He whispered into her ear before taking her cigar and inhaling it on his own before putting it out on the ashtray that was near the sink.

Kissing down her neck she moaned making him smile. "You want me to fuck you don't you?" He questioned turning her towards him.

She nodded.

Keshia (The Notorious Pimp) ᴮᵂᵂᴹOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara