V

17.

Examining her features in the mirror she stared at the outfit that she had on

Examining her features in the mirror she stared at the outfit that she had on. Abasi had let it be known that he would be running late to get to them so everyone should go ahead and get dressed. Looking in the mirror she tugged at the coat that she felt was a tad bit too small why did she allow Bunny and Diamond to pack her clothes. Plopping down on the chair inside of the room she exhaled and crossed one leg over the other upset because every item that the girls packed looked like this.

Hearing a knock on the door before it swung open Abasi walked in with a blood stain on the bottom of his shirt. Walking to her he observed her outfit and held his hand out for her to take it. Once she did he stood her up and admired her body, by any means this woman was not self conscious but she knew when handling business she needed to be fully clothed to an extinct because she needs the people to focus on her and not what she is wearing.

"You look uncomfortable.''

"Do I really?"

"Yeah, change."

"Beatrice and Jasmine packed my clothes so this type of stuff right here is pretty much it." She motioned to her outfit with her free hand before rolling her eyes.

"Look in my closet and find something- I mean it's going to be big but that's better than you looking like you are internally beating yourself up about this."

"Thanks, should I ask?" She pointed to the blood that was on his clothes.

"No. I'm going to shower while I'm in there go find something."

"Okay."

He let her hand go and walking inside of the bathroom stripping out of what he had on, stepping into the steaming hot water his body instantly relaxed his ex- wife was now off of his hands, but now he has to worry about his father in law. Getting the soap off of his body he heard a scream jumping out of the water and going to his bedroom he looked around till his eyes landed on the closet.

Walking in he saw Keshia getting off of the ground making his way to her he pulled her near him and examined her face in silence. It was a small scratch near her eyebrows it'll heal. She burst out laughing and pulled away from him making him look at her concerned. "What woman?"

"You're nude."

He looked down and shook his head before turning on his heels and making his way back to the shower.

"At least you're big on soft!" She said loudly making him laugh and close the door behind him.

Looking around the closet a little longer she found a three piece brown suit. It looked old and it looked like it would fit her perfectly, pulling it down she walked it out of the closet and made her way to the bedroom and got dressed. Looking at herself in the mirror she felt more comfortable. This suit here was awfully similar to what she wore to her auction instead of it being blue it was now brown. She grabbed the pumps and placed them on her feet. As she was about to stand up once more Abasi walked out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist. Looking at her he smiled and started getting dressed.