VI

20.

Waking up she answered the phone saying a quick "hello" before hearing something that caused her to jump up front the bed

Waking up she answered the phone saying a quick "hello" before hearing something that caused her to jump up front the bed. "The warehouse is on fire." Throwing on some black slack slacks, black fitted cropped t-shirt, red leather chunky boots, and jewelry she stuffed the two guns in different places within her attire and carried the very long bazooka to the Cadillac. Staring up the engine she sped off to the warehouse everyone was going to meet her there.

Parking the car she saw the building it was horrible she did not know how it was still standing. Getting up her chest raised and fell quickly looking at the men and women who stood in front of her in silence. "Who was supposed to be on duty? WHO THE FUCK WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON DUTY!"

Tony C, Jasper, Micha, Kane, and Austin all stood to the front. Balling up her fist she worked on her breathing "come here, come here, come here, come here, come here." She said pointing at her aunt Toya walked to the girl slowly and stopped right in front of her face and avoided looking at the woman who was demanding her presence at the moment.

"Turn ya head towards me" Keshia pulled Toya closer by the shirt and headbutted her "you ain't as hard as me ho, I'm giving you two minutes then I want you out of my life." Toya nodded and tried to turn and move faster but soon as she started walking Keshia tripped her causing her to fall, repeating this four more times Toya officially had fifteen seconds to make it to her car and leave.

Making it to her car door Keshia grabbed the bazooka and waited for her aunt to drive off. Giving her five extra seconds she fired it off causing an instant explosion turning she stared at the five men that was supposed to be on duty tonight not giving them time to beg for their lives she shot them in the head. Jasmine jumped from see all of this happen at one time causing her boyfriend Tony F to pull her closer to him to calm her down.

Just then at least 20 black trucks pulled up men stepped out of every one of them but she saw six familiar faces making her smirk. The man who decided to play poker when she came to Egypt lead the other five men to her. "Mrs. Babu your husband had a feeling that you would be need us right now."

Softly smiling she nodded her head and gave all six of the men a side hug. "I don't think you all needed to bring this many people."

"We all have problems with the other families that your father is working with we all will wipe them out while we're here and that gives you ample amount of time to focus on your father. Now go handle that." He said tilting his head to her car.

She nodded and walked off Diamond ran behind her and got inside of the passenger seat before Keshia could tell her to stay. Starting up the engine she drove to the house that Bunny and Diamond stayed in pulling up she saw Bunny asleep on the porch getting out of the car and going to the door she waited for Diamond to unlock it. Once she did Diamond went inside stepping over Bunny's body Keshia softly kicked her in the stomach with her boot. "Get up girl." Was all she said before going in and plopping on the chair.