Chapter 2

Amelia sat across from Oliver in their favorite cozy cafe, her heart heavy with the weight of her conflicted emotions. As she stirred her coffee absentmindedly, Oliver watched her with a concerned expression, his gentle eyes filled with empathy.

"Okay, spill," Oliver said, his voice soft but firm. "What's been weighing on your mind lately?"

Amelia sighed, her thoughts swirling with the memories of Nathan and the forbidden desires that consumed her. She took a deep breath, steeling herself for the confession she was about to make.

"It's Nathan," she began, her voice barely above a whisper. "I can't stop thinking about him."

Oliver's brow furrowed in confusion, a flicker of concern crossing his features. "Nathan? As in, Ethan's friend Nathan?"

Amelia nodded, her gaze fixed on her trembling hands. "Yes, him. Ever since Sophie told me they're engaged, I can't get him out of my head."

Oliver reached out, placing a comforting hand on Amelia's shoulder. "I'm sorry, honey. That must be really tough for you."

Tears welled up in Amelia's eyes as she struggled to put her feelings into words. "You don't understand, Ollie. It's not just that he's getting married. It's... it's the way he makes me feel."

Oliver's expression softened with understanding as he listened to Amelia pour out her heart. "What do you mean?"

Amelia took a shaky breath, her voice trembling with raw honesty. "I want him, Oliver. I want him in a way that's... that's not just friendly. I want to jump his bones, to feel his hands on my skin, to lose myself in him completely."

Oliver's eyes widened in surprise, but he remained silent, allowing Amelia to continue.

"I know it's wrong," she whispered, her voice filled with shame and longing. "I know he's engaged, and I should respect that. But I can't help how I feel, Ollie. It's like this burning desire that won't go away, no matter how hard I try to ignore it."

As the weight of her confession hung heavy in the air, Amelia felt a sense of relief wash over her. For the first time, she had spoken the truth aloud, unburdening herself of the secret desires that had tormented her for so long.

Oliver reached across the table, taking Amelia's hand in his own. "I'm here for you, Amelia. Whatever you need, whatever you're going through, I'll always be here to listen."

Amelia squeezed Oliver's hand tightly, grateful for his unwavering support. And as they sat together in the warm embrace of friendship, she knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, she would always have Oliver by her side.

Amelia took a shaky breath, her voice trembling with raw honesty. "I want him, Oliver. I want him in a way that's... that's not just friendly. I want to jump his bones, to feel his hands on my skin, to lose myself in him completely."

Oliver's eyes widened in surprise, but he remained silent, allowing Amelia to continue.

"I know it's wrong," she whispered, her voice filled with shame and longing. "I know he's engaged, and I should respect that. But I can't help how I feel, Ollie. It's like this burning desire that won't go away, no matter how hard I try to ignore it."

Oliver gently squeezed Amelia's hand, his voice filled with concern. "Amelia, I understand that you're struggling with your feelings for Nathan, but you can't forget about Ethan. He's a really good guy, and he loves you more than anything."

Amelia's heart twinged with guilt at the mention of Ethan, her thoughts momentarily clouded by the memory of their love and devotion to each other. "I know, Ollie. And I don't want to hurt him. But... but I can't deny what I feel for Nathan."