Disciple, is your surname Green Tea, and your given name B*tch? 11.12

The slap did not fall on Mo Zhiyang's face and was blocked in mid-air.

His Royal Highness stopped him with his left hand, and gave him a backhand slap with his right hand. This slap was so heavy that it knocked the Marquis straight away.

Covering his beaten face, the Marquis was full of shock and said, "Your Highness the Crown Prince!" Stopping in mid-air, the martial arts practitioner was extremely powerful, but was intercepted in mid-air, and his wrist was pinched painfully.

This slap was so loud that it alarmed the guests inside, and some of them had already come out to take a look.

"Huh?" Mo Zhiyang tilted his head, looked at the prince with a puzzled expression, and asked in a sweet voice, "Why did you hit him?" He looked like a fool.

"He should be beaten." His Royal Highness rarely found the time to explain to him, and seeing his expression, it was clear.

Rumor: The prince, Zhongyong Hou, had a fever that burned out his brain when he was a child, and he only had the intelligence of an eight-year-old.

Mo Zhiyang pouted and squinted his eyes, tears falling down and his big eyes filled with tears, "Should I be beaten? They also said that I should be beaten, so they beat me!"

What did he say? 

His Royal Highness the Crown Prince frowned. It seemed that this little fool was often bullied.

"Your Highness, my Yang'er is not very smart, so some of his words cannot be believed." Marquis Zhongyong said this with a slap on his face, which was really funny.

Mo Huan, who was hiding behind, secretly observed the man in brocade robes. Look at his sharp eyebrows and starry eyes, his extraordinary figure, and his overall temperament. He was as handsome as the moon in the sky.

The prince was too lazy to talk nonsense with him, so he held the little fool's hand and said, "You go in with Gu today. This banquet is for you anyway."

"Okay, okay!" Mo Zhiyang tilted his head. It's really not difficult to pretend to be a fool!

Seeing the two of them going in hand in hand, Marquis Zhongyong was extremely angry. If this fool offended His Highness the Crown Prince, then everyone in the Mo family would die.

Who doesn't know that the prince is cruel and ruthless, and anyone who offends him in the slightest will be asking for death.

Today was a family banquet, and not many people were invited. Marquis Zhongyong came here mainly to curry favor with the prince, but he sent the little fool to him.

Everyone who was originally at the banquet, when they saw the prince coming in, subconsciously breathed softly and did not dare to make loud noises. Just now, the marquis was outside and received a slap in the face.

It can be seen that the prince is not in a good mood, so it is better not to seek bad luck.

"Where are we going, uncle!" Mo Zhiyang grabbed his hand and was a little nervous seeing so many people, so he stood at the door and refused to go in, with his mouth pursed.

Uncle? 

His Highness the Crown Prince turned to look at him with a puzzled look on his face, "What did you call me just now?"

"Uncle!" Mo Zhiyang said, approaching his ear mysteriously. "Aniang said that only my uncle is the best to me, and you are the best to me, so you are my uncle."

Why has this been promoted by one generation?

His Highness the Crown Prince was angry, but it was okay. It was just a bit cute to see him like this, "So, someone was kind to you before?"