Tranquility and madness.

Gilbert house.

Exhausted from the events of the previous day, I finally succumbed to sleep after ensuring Jenna was safe and sound. However, my mind was far from restful, as memories of a different lifetime flooded my consciousness. I screamed in agony, feeling as though I was being ripped apart, a raw power being forcibly torn from me. My screams echoed until a figure appeared before me—a slender male with white, pale skin, black hair, and piercing green eyes. Dressed in a green armor suit, he walked towards me and gently held my hand.

 Dressed in a green armor suit, he walked towards me and gently held my hand

"Hello, Chaos," he greeted, his voice soft and soothing.

"Hello, Entropy," I replied, recognizing him from the depths of my past.

Mikaelson Mansion.

Rebekah's once beautiful features were contorted in pain and distress as she hunched over the toilet, the sound of violent retching punctuating the silence. Blood splattered from her mouth, staining the porcelain a garish crimson, and with each heave, several teeth clattered against the bowl.

Her reflection in the mirror only heightened her despair—her skin had taken on an ashen pallor, and her eyes bore the telltale redness of broken capillaries. The transformation was both alarming and disheartening.

Just then, Klaus entered the room, his eyes widening at the sight of his sister's suffering. "What is wrong with you?" he demanded, though his words held a hint of genuine concern beneath the gruffness.

Rebekah, too consumed by her own pain and resentment, merely shot her brother a bitter glance. "Like you care," she spat, her voice laden with pain. 

With a trembling hand, Rebekah wiped the blood from her mouth, the crimson liquid smearing against the back of her hand. Despite the agony coursing through her body, she was determined to maintain her facade as a human teenager, no matter the cost.

"I have to get ready for homecoming," she announced, her voice wavering slightly as she pushed past her brother.

Klaus, ever the cynic, couldn't resist a smirk. "So you're still pretending to be a student?" he questioned, his tone rife with amusement and derision.