Mischief | A TEN

A/N: Dedicated to AshleyCrowley8 and tballard234

•••

Stevie parted her lips to let his tongue in, warmth bloomed from where it ardently slid and lapped against her own with eagerness. The kind spurred from being starved, to claim the edge— the only way that got Stevie thrilled. She slid her fingers over his broad shoulders, feeling out each muscle that tensed in contact to her fingers before digging her nails in.

The low groan he let out awoke flutters within her stomach that spread at feeling the shape of his hot lips curve to a smile, the horny little masochist. His sturdy palms rubbed her bound hips, kisses growing harder and rougher against the pace she could feel her body writhing in delight pressed up to his own.

Breathlessly, Stevie put some space between them, relishing in the artwork she'd crafted that was Rudolph Patell's messy hair and swollen lips. The lust in his lidded eyes didn't elate her as much as before but she hadn't been really that up for the make out session.

She just simply ran with it before the boy could grow even more pathetic. She liked grovelling, but not when the lines were nothing quite that sentimental or rich. Her presence made a difference? She'd heard better lines from holiday cards.

And in the midst of a BO ridden gym locker kind of put her off. As much as Stevie thrived in having one of the cockiest athletes in the school on her beck and call with gorgeously chiseled pecks, she sort of missed Shaun's poetic verses he'd slip in her ear. Or his adorable flustered faces at when she'd run her hands on his 'sensitive features'.

Stevie snapped out of reminiscent at the tender sucking at her neck, rendering a shiver. She lolled her head back to pin the wall, rewarding Rudolph with a high strung moan for at least knowing how to use his mouth aside of talking big. That was as far as she was going to treat him today.

"Okay. Enough."

She only had to say it once and he obediently withdrew, the disappointment to climax his arousal blatant on his face. He looked like a dog itching to be let outside to pee— it was comical.

"Let me make this crystal clear to you; you are still on very, very thin ice." She warned. "Got that?"

Rudolph nodded. "I swear, I'll do better."

"Uh-huh."

"I mean it. Um, can I take you out this weekend?"

At that, there was a vibration by her chest. Gladly keeping the boy in suspense, Stevie took her time to fish her phone out of her breast pocket. As she regarded the message, her brows quirked.

Kitten- u free rn?

She bit back a smile and tucked her phone back in the holster, regarding Rudolph with a remote expression. "I've got plans this weekend."

"Okay." He failed to hide the downheartedness. "Are you going home—? I mean, to the hotel. I can give you a ride."

"No. I've got somewhere to stop by first and I'd rather take the bus."

"Alright." He murmured with a lowered head.

Stevie brought her fingers to his chin and tipped it upwards, softly pressing her lips against his. "Keep your line open, I might cancel."

Just like that, hope kindled in his eyes and he broke into a smile. She knew she wasn't going to call him but he still needed severe disciplining. Having him constantly checking his phone in expectancy was punishment enough.