Pleasure

⚠️🌶️WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT🌶️⚠️

Unknown POV:

"Boss please, I'm telling you just give me more time I can do this." He pleaded. Rain was pouring from the sky, he had only but a raincoat.

"You said you'd find him and bring him to me tonight, where is he?" The man questioned. It was dark, his face was barely visible. One dim street light struggled to light up the area.

"He's in Italy, our men tracked him and found him but they lost sight. He's a hard man to catch." He said. Little did he know those would be his last words.

Rage built inside the man, "Well there's no more use for you then, seems I've already bled you dry." The man pulled out a gun from his coat without hesitance and shot him.

"Clean up the body, we don't want more cops on our case." The man spoke coldly as he walked off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaia Marcella Torres

As I arose from sleep, my mind had already brought up memories about what had happened the other day. It had been circulating around my head repeatedly, like a song you just can't forget.

However, some good news was that we had landed back home safely and for that I'm thankful.

I wasn't mad at Nathan for what happened, he obviously didn't want that to happen. I was more worried about the fact we could have died.

One thing that really sticks with me is when I was holding his grandma down on the floor of the car, she reminded me of my grandma and I probably would have taken a bullet for her.

When I was younger I always wished for death to put me out of my misery, but since I have come so close to it I've realised that is not what I want.

Put aside what happened Italy was so beautiful and I hope to see more of it and other countries too.

My deep stare at the wall broke and my eyes moved over to the bathroom to see Nathan coming out of the room with a towel around his waist, "How are you feeling tesoro?" He asked. (Translation: Treasure)

I tried to come up with an excuse but nothing came to mind but the classic, "I'm fine, just tired is all." I sighed.

He came and sat down in bed next to me, "But you aren't fine. You can tell me the truth." He spoke softly.

I looked over at his face, his brows were furrowed and his lips were slightly downturned. He was concerned about me. "I've just been worried that maybe my dad might come back to hurt me again." I said.

That was one of my biggest worries. Seeing how much he didn't care about me and my mother back then, how much would he care about me now?

"Tesoro, he's dead."

My heart dropped. I wasn't feeling sad in particular, just shocked? The man I've been worried I'd bump into my whole life is just dead?

"How do you know?" I questioned Nathan. My father was known for dodging bullets, he's been hiding for years.

He placed his hand on top of mine, "I went out the other night when we were in Italy, I met with an old friend and he told me. Baby I didn't believe it at first but he showed me pictures, his tattoo's were the giveaway that it was him. No one else in the world has the tattoo's he does." He said.

"How did he die?" I asked.

"Why does that matter?" He replied.

"I want to know if he suffered a slow death like he deserves." Anger built up inside me, infecting me like a virus.