𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 20~✨𝓥𝓸𝔁✨

Vox pulled up to the club in a long, black limousine with a big "V" plastered on the side.
I rolled my eyes at the vehicle's cockiness

"Y/N!" Vox came in with open arms, ready to hug me.
I hugged him back.

"Good to see ya, old pal," I smiled.
He pulled away. "Now, what did y—" he glanced over at Val's body before laughing hysterically.
Fizz glanced at me with a confused expression.

"No, I'm haha, sorry..." he wiped away his tears, "it's just...it's about time Val gets what he deserves," Vox's smile turned into a malicious grin.

"Well, we don't need much, but can you just take him home?"
He sighed, "oh...fine. Anything for my former secretary and her boyfriend!" He winked.
I flushed.

"Oh and one more thing..." I added, "I need you to break the contract between me and Val. We made a deal."
Vox nodded and snapped his fingers. A glowing green document sprung in his hands and he disintegrated it with his claw.

I gasped and fell on the floor. Fizz rushed over.
"Y/N?? Are you okay?" Fizz shook me.
"Y-yeah," I panted, "phew..."

I suddenly felt like my body was lifted from a heavy boulder, now back to my own person and freedom.

"Better than great actually..." I looked up and Fizz and he helped me up.
Vox smirked. "Weeellll looks like I should leave you two lovebirds alone now," he winked at me again, "see ya, Y/N!" 

And with that, he took Val's body and teleported himself back to the Vee's headquarters.

~•*•~

"How many of your crazy exes do I have to fight off?" Fizz laughed.
I chuckled, "oh, don't worry...this is it...for now," I smiled slyly.

He beamed back at me. "Well, it really does suck that they keep ruining our dates!" He took my hands and held them up to his face, kissing them.

"Hey! Get a room!" Ozzie yelled from the back of the club.
We both laughed.

"He's right...we should get back home now..." I said.
Fizz smirked as he pulled me in by the waist.

"You think we can...still finish that date?"
I wrapped my arms around his neck before kissing him.

"I'll take that as a yes..." Fizz blushed.
"C'mon, let's go home..."

A/N: Short chapter today but on a side note, I released my Hazbin Hotel one-shot book!! I am currently trying my best at juggling all of the requests and trying to start my Alastor x Reader after this, but don't hesitate to submit a request and I'll get to it as soon as I can! It can be found on my profile. And if any of you can promote it on your account or recommend it to a friend that would also be helpful (but you don't have to, lol) 

ALSO WHY IS THIS PICTURE OF VOX SO-

Be back with the finale(?!) tomorrow~

~Alast0rsgf <( ̄︶ ̄)>