ch-1 | her face

She was sleeping soundly in our bed. Her pale skin shine against the dim moonlight entering our room through the curtains.

Long brown hair sprawled against the pillow, I watched her chest heave up and down. She wasn't careful with the sheets, after all her brown nipples half visible to me. The swell of her lips and the soft of her skin.

She was my little slave and yet for a moment I felt like I was a slave to her breaths.

I walked forward slowly opening the buttons of my black shirt. Red and black tattoos peeked underneath, and if my little girl had her eyes open, I am sure those blue irises would've widened.

It was late after midnight and yet I craved to devour every inch of her. I didn't waste much time nearing her fragile body. So breakable, so timid and so damn mine.

As my fingertip touched her plump lip, I opened my slave's mouth a little. The urge to fill her mouth with my cock was insurmountable. I wanted to see her tear up as she choked over it. When her eyes went so wide with terror as I pushed her to the verge of suffocation, and her hands trapped under leather. She moved like a frail fish, but made a mess all over our sheets every time.

I thrusted my middle finger inside her mouth and felt the warmth there. She hasn't woken up, my baby slept like no care in the world.

And didn't I love that?

As I moved my finger inside her now open mouth, in and out, in and out slowly. Very very slowly, I took my belt off from the other hand and unzipped my dark pants.

My cock throbbed over her body, glistening with precum. The veins visible in the dark and the length of it was more than my whole palm. And I was six feet five for fucks sake.

I wondered how my little would take it if I entered her sweet cunt without any warning. How hard would she tear up, and how fast would she adjust.

An involuntary chuckle left my lips.

I bent down opening her soft mouth, and neared my face to her lips. Her soft exhaled crashed against my stubble as I opened her mouth wider and spit inside her.

Her breath changed. Becoming a little hitched.

I brought my cock to her soft lips. They were so warm, so plump as I rubbed the head over and over her lips wetting her mouth with my cum.
Then I slapped her face with my length and her eyes opened.

"Sir—" her soft voice croaked.

I just smiled before switching on the camcorder that was connected to our television just infront of the bed.

"Do not look away."

Was the only warning I gave before I forced her mouth open with one hand, other holding the recorder and pushed my cock inside her throat halfway.

Her legs jerked, and her pretty blue eyes teared.

"Eyes on the television, amore." I ordered softly.

She was a good girl. A very good girl. Those eyes immediately went to the fifty eight inch screen showing her face being fucked.

I forced her chin and lips farther as I saw her take all of me inside. She choked and coughed and spilled her spit all over my dick.

I didn't stop.

I kept pushing my cock inside her mouth. Then outside, a little slow. The forced it inside harder till her mouth was full of me. I saw as her eyes went redder and redder with each push and a low groan left my lips.

"That's it, you take it so well. Take all of it."

She thrashed her head around the pillow. Her brown hair now in tangles all over her face.

"All. Of. It." I ordered harshly fisting her hair around my palm and bobbing her head closer and closer.

Her grumbled words were a mess as I used my pretty little slave mouth. Tears reached her soft cheeks, flowing towards her neck as I emptied inside her throat.

My beautiful slave and her beautiful face was my salvation.