My life has been monotonous since Uncle Sid relocated to Canada and became preoccupied with his family’s company. My brother and I have moved, so I am the only one living in the mansion now.

I followed his instructions. After he embraces me in his car, I cease to be a source of amusement for the lads. I can feel the warmth of his body. Her thighs are also really attractive. The delicacy of the sensation, as well as its aroma, is quite addicting to me.

When I first saw the maid, I exclaimed, "Man, you made me some carbonara," with a smug expression. I’m far too lazy to spend time by myself at home.

"Please simply deliver it to my room," says the author. I grinned and returned to my room, where I could find some peace of mind.

The fact that his smiles disturb me whenever I go bothers me, even if I can see him, even if he is not present in my imagination.

My phone beeps, and I answer to find that an unregistered number has called me.

I’m Penelope Dela Fuentes, and I’d like to introduce myself.

I close my eyes as I settle down on my bed.

I’m familiar with this baby. I’m familiar with "as a result of his seductive bedroom voice, and I get a thrill whenever he chuckles.

"Did you miss me, Penelope?" Perhaps I smirk and giggle a little. Maybe I do miss him after all. Is it, however, significant to him?

"Yeah, why do you need to know that I missed you in the first place?" I drew my brows together and imagined how he would grin and laugh at me.

"I don’t want to know anything; all I want to know is if my niece misses her uncle." I was irritated by what he had to say to me. What was he thinking when he said that? I understand, don’t you?

"Edi, I really miss you, uncle Sid," I added, singing in a nice voice.

Penelope, get rid of your uncle. Simply stated, "I take a deep breath and mentally prepare what I’m about to say."

"I’m going to miss you, Sid." While my hands are put on my stomach, I nearly mumble, as if I’m tickled by what I’m saying. If this is correct, I am completely perplexed.

Penelope, I’m missing you as well. I want to wrap my arms around you and burrow my face into your neck. I’m missing the fragrance of strawberries. Everything about you, Penelope, makes me miss you... I’m starting to think I’m going insane. " He practically whispers the last phrase he spoke, and I get a similar feeling about it as well. What is it about him that makes me miss him so much?

I wish you were here to witness this. I’m getting tired. " He laughed again, and I sank to my knees, trying to relieve the burning sensation that I get whenever I hear Sid’s husky voice for the hundredth time.

"Can you tell me what you’re wearing, Penelope?" He inquired, and I took a moment to consider what I was wearing. Is it necessary for me to inform him?

"Do you want me to respond to that?" I stutter-ed for a moment before closing my eyes. I’m not going to lie, it’s a little strange.

"Can you just tell me, Penelope, do you believe in me?" He inquired, and I responded affirmatively.

"I’m only wearing my robe and nothing else." As I was perplexed by what was going on on the other end of the line, I heard him curse on the other end of the line.

"S-sid?"

"Wait for me there, Penelope. I’ll be there in ten minutes," says the narrator. Her phone call was cut off till I sprawled out on the bed and buried my face in the pillow.

My face is sweltering. I guess I’m starting to flush. What is it about my uncle that makes him so nice to me?

If I close my eyes for a moment, I can feel hands on my thighs, and I can also feel moist between my legs... What exactly is it?

The corner of Sid’s mouth twisted around as he lay on my bed, starring at me with his hand resting on my thigh. He touched it and squeezed it just a little bit more.

What are you doing in this place? Aren’t you supposed to be in Canada? " When I questioned him, he was still staring at me with his serious expression on his face.

"Wonderful, you didn’t lie to me," he replied, patting the back of my neck. After I opened my lips, I noticed he was peering at my lips and licking the inside of his lower lips.

Every time his flesh comes into contact with mine, I get heated. I represent ice, and he represents fire. His heat makes me feel like I’m melting. When he caresses my thighs, I get a nice feeling. Something is tickling within my stomach, and I’d like to know what it feels like. It’s possible that something much more severe exists; if so, what is it? Do you think I’ll lie to you, well, of course. " He draws closer to me, and I can plainly see the dark brown eyes in his eyes. It’s like falling into a black hole. I’m curious as to what he’s thinking when he glances at me like that.

This year, I’d like to try new activities and learn new skills. I’m hoping to learn something new and have an experience that I’ve never had before.

"Do you want a prize, Penelope?" "Good girl Penelope, do you want a reward?" He asks me a question, and I answer softly as my hand touches his.

"Can you tell me what my prize is?" When he bent over the bed and assisted me in standing up, I appeared to be overwhelmed by what I had said. I noticed the two dishes of carbonara and the two glasses of wine.

"Sit right here, and I’ll give you your prize, sweetie." I take a deep breath and sit on his lap. I recall that I didn’t wear underwear at the time. I’m only wearing this robe because I’m going to take a bath in my bathtub.

In addition, he was dressed in cotton shorts, while his companion was dressed in a white t-shirt. When I finally felt his lap, I felt my cheeks begin to heat up as I realized he was holding something as hard as granite between his legs.

When he softly touched my face, I was a little scared. I could feel the warmth of his hand on mine. It’s lovely to wrap my arms around him since the heat of his body is so soothing.

"I’m missing the fragrance of you." He gripped me even harder as he crushed his face against my chest. I could feel the movement in the space between my thighs. It feels like my femininity is pressing even more firmly onto his hard object between his legs. Cloth is the only item that acts as a barrier between us and our skin. I want to be able to feel it. If I didn’t have that feeling, I could go insane.

"Sid," I exclaimed, my voice and eyes ablaze with want and desire as I yelled at him. I have a strong desire to be touched by him.

"Stop doing that, Penelope, I’m not able to." I’m not sure where it all started. I only have to close my eyes for a few seconds before warm lips brush against mine. His lips move in a very delicate rhythm, which causes me to kiss him back.

I had no notion where to begin or how to get started. While I was kissing him, he softly held my waist and I began rubbing my femininity against his while I was kissing him. My pussy is dripping moist. I believe I am prepared for anything my body requires.