It’s time to quit taunting me since your folks are here. As I sat on the beach lounger next to Sid, I thought to myself, "You know, they won’t notice, eh?" As my foot approached his tyan, I groaned.

"Love" He seemed to have salted me with his words, as he refers to me as "love." After that day, when he was on the verge of taking me, he exerted much effort to save me from being taken.

He ended up sucking my neck that night, and he didn’t leave me till the next morning. I love him even more because he respects me, and he respects me a great deal! His actions were not based on the assumption that I would give up or give up at that point. "Sid!" he exclaimed. I roll my eyes as a bikini-clad female approaches Sid and sits alongside him, saying, "Ano bayan." His eyes were on me, and he laughed, as if he despised my humanity. "Nagbbaby sat ka nanaman," he said, staring at me.

The fact that you are related children would have led me to believe that you were Jowa’s offspring. I grinned even bigger at him as I hugged Sid’s arm even tighter.

"She’s my niece, Penelope. Say hello to Tanya," he said without saying anything. I pulled her forehead and she smiled at me.

The grin that persuaded me to be polite to that foolish snail, "Hi!" My smile didn’t even reach his ear, so I kissed him on the cheek.

I made an arrangement with them to tie the bikini top for me and then said farewell to them, and the desire to flirt with Sid vanished completely. When there is too much ugly, I’ll just go to them, mother. " I didn’t wait for their response and turned away. "Her body is too mature for her age." "She has the appearance of a grown-up."

"It’s dripping with blood." "Perhaps it’s because I have Mexican blood," I said, grinning and smirking.

Yeah, my body is so mature on you, I don’t even bother to take time to care for it.

I forced myself to sit next to Ate Freign, who was smiling and tickling her smartphone at the same time as I did.

The black sheep is one of the members of her family. And he takes pleasure in everything. While sister Hynna is the most reserved, she is also an actor, and many people consider her to be the most attractive of our siblings. "Are you frowning again?" asks our mother. Hynna pats my head and hands me a glass of juice as the rest of the group drinks champagne.

In between Freign’s laughter and the expression of complete bemusement on the faces of the other players, "What are you playing with kuya sid ng may umepal na panget?" Penelope, his lover, is in the picture; please get well soon. You should be polite to one another rather than be the one who insults others when you don’t like them. " In response, I mocked and stuck my tongue out: "Be polite to those who are not friendly to you, especially when you’re slapping them; I saw you smack a girl sister." So I should be courteous to others even if I don’t care for them. " Eathynna bursts out laughing as her father slaps her on the back: "What’s the response? You’re slapping me" "Ah well, I’m simply going to report you to the authorities that you have a right youngster," they said as they laughed and laughed at my side. "You were under the impression that I was unaware that someone had entered your room late at night." I couldn’t keep a smile on my face when I heard what the atefreign stated.

What gave her the idea? Because he was constantly gone from home, I was the only one who could be there. It’s just a joke; there’s really nothing there. " Really, you may respond as if there’s a jowa in the room. I’m going to squeeze your pussy, assuming you’re still young. " It’s already too late! " It was at this point that I hurried to my brother Lawrence, who was still living with his kids. "Brother, they want to help me eat," said my brother Lawrence, and I wrote to them while my brother and I were behind me.

"Your sister is unattractive, so that’s why," and it was there that Lawrence fled, leaving his eldest son on the roadside.

"It was only a joke!"

"If you are having sex in Spain, never leave Rence!" says the narrator. When Kuya caught it, Ate Freign yelled at him, "Kuya!"

They’re laughing as they watch all of my siblings, who are running around and taunting each other like children. "Mama," I said, hugging Mama like a kid, and immediately they stopped hitting me.

I display my nasty grin and grab mama’s hand, begging, "Ate Freign harmed me." Mama stared at me with a sad expression. "Poor baby, mama just kissed you," I begged. I instantly fled the situation and dashed to the pool.

My siblings and sisters were so excited that they followed me and drowned me; they were complete idiots.

"Mom!" I screamed and begged for assistance. "Hynna, it appears like Jim is in the condo!" I said as the five of us played pool together. My sister appeared to be restless, so she straightened her hair. Both Armani and Lawrence, Armani’s younger brother, were submerged in the pool. Ate hynna is a slang term for a person who eats a lot of food.

"You, didn’t you say you weren’t allowed to have a boyfriend?" She said as Ate Freign and I carefully walked away from the water and into the sun to dry off.

It was Hynna’s sister who helped us to our feet, saying, "You two!" We’re going to go ahead and hide someplace. I noticed an open cottage and entered it, falling to the ground and taking out my phone and a tiny bag.

I was startled when I heard footsteps coming. "What are you doing there, Penelope?" I wondered. I searched for the source of the voice, which came from Sid, who was combing his hair while only wearing shorts.

With his attire, he appears to be a dapper gentleman. He has the ability to captivate any lady, and there is no escaping the attractiveness of her figure, which he calls "Sid!" I hold him tightly despite the fact that my clothes are still wet. "What’s wrong, love?" he muttered, and I nodded as we sat down on the floor together. I recall that she was bare-chested. The situation made me feel a bit ashamed. "Brother Armani and Brother Lawrence are in a quarrel with me." "They’re drowning me and my sister in the pool," says one of the characters. I whined like a child, and I perched on the island counter until Chuckie came up with me and dragged me away.

While I was sipping my chuckie, he patted the back of my neck. It’s a good thing I put on the robe before running. If you don’t, you’ll notice my dripping wet garments. "Sid..." When I saw the cowardly lady in a robe again, this time with her hair still damp, I had a bad feeling.

He moved to the refrigerator and wrapped his arms around Sid’s back.

As Sid struggled to pry the hideous creature’s hand from his grasp, my blood began to boil. "Her toy is Tanya, and she’s expecting a child!" She looks at me with a snort. Her demeanor is repulsive to me.

While he is doing this to me, there is a youngster present. Sid was so impersonal that I became very disinterested in them and left the island counter with the words "I’m gone." "I’m annoying you," I said, taking my stuff and walking away without looking back. "Please lock up, vermin," I said.