3. Covet..?

"This girl is really good." they stare on the screen with satisfaction in their eyes, discussing... totally treating you like a transparent person, you passed the fruits and wanted to feed your son, Mrs Jeon suddenly said "My Seol definitely likes his teacher YooA.., she's really nice to him."

Your hand shook but endured the bitterness and feed your son, Seol chew the fruit with his front adorable tooth, after a while Seol was feeling sleepy and you wanted to go back to apartment and excuses yourself.

Mrs Jeon didn't stop you seeing how tired her grandchild, however "I have something to tell you." her face was straight and cold, your heart inexplicably tightened as strong uneasiness arise in your heart.

You coaxed your son to go to sleep in your arms and give your attention to your mother-in-law.

"Seol is growing and he's learning things little by little, isn't he?" it was obvious question but you try to gasped her meaning behind it, you nodded and nervously pursed your lips "Before the age of Two years ... Children won't have much memory to remember.."

She looked at you from above "It's best for him to leave now." you looked up all of a sudden and clenched your fists, tightening your hold around your son's small body, your deer like eyes seemed to be shocked and gradually there was a mist of water.

"You don't have to look at me like that, the relationship between you and Jungkook was never stable." Mrs Jeon sighed "What's the point of holding like this? Why you're forcing yourself? It will only make you hurt, as far as your husband is concerned, he needs the help of a virtuous person, who can have a good relationship with love, who can help him with his career, so that he can be carefree but you can't do anything."

Mrs Jeon was just concerned about her son but she never try to understand your situation "For Seol, he needs a healthy mother, he is the heir of the Jeon family, what if he would be bullied just because his mother is mute? What a shame will brings in him?"

You lowered your head "Y/n, you should think it over, the sooner you leave... the fewer influence it will have on Seol, you want him to have good future, right?"

She glanced at your trembling body "What's the point? You have no feelings for Jungkook and he has no feelings for you, as you can see with Jungkook's status, he needs someone who can assist him outside and take care of him as a wife inside, it's impossible for you to do these two things at the same time, I know that you can't bear to part with Seol but you don't want him to dislike his mother when he finds out that his mother have no ability of voicing out."

She patted your shoulder "Y/n, time is running out, think about it carefully, it's just a little pain to leave the child now, he will soon forget you as you can see, YooA is really kind to Seol and she treated him as her own son, you don't have to worry about him, we all have here to take care of our grandson."

---------

Every time you went to the Jeon family's house, you would not be in a good mood.

You accompany Seol and sleep, tiredly.

In the middle of the night, you heard door crack opening, you were in a hazy sleep but you didn't get out of the bed to have a look, it must be your husband who had come back.

Just as you're dozing off, someone's heavy pressure on your body and forcing a kiss ... The smell of alcohol scattered, you moved and wanted to pushed him.

What is he doing?

How could he disturb someone's sleep? When it comes to him, you would never dare to even make a sound, his son is just sleeping next to you.... What if Seol suddenly wake up?