11. Clash...?

When Jungkook came back at home, he didn't find you, maid was finished cleaning and heading outside "Where's my wife?"

Even the child was not at home "Madam went outside with little sir to bask in the sun."

Jungkook nodded and walk to room, he saw the red invitation card on the table, he picked it up and looked at it but didn't open it, he saw Yoo family's invitation card after all.

It's Anniversary party.

You went out to relax with your son, he wanted to take some nap but your plain face flashed across his mind, so he walked out, to find you guys.

-----

You're sitting by the park taking Seol out of the house, little fellow trying to walk wobbly, children around that were strolling was joining with Seol and your little fellow was so happy making noises with children around him.

"Ommm, ma..."

You sit and looked at your child, Jungkook's face appeared in your mind, did you miss him? well, kind of....

The moment, your phone rang and you took out to check, guess whom?

It's your husband, Seol crawled near you and wanted to play with your phone, so you pressed green button and let Seol put it next to his ear like a learning little master, he's and blabbered, saying "...Hayoo...."

Jungkook listened to his son's excited little voice and roughly guess that you guys are at park "My little, having fun..huh?"

"Daaadaaa..." fellow was excited.

"I'm coming, tell mama to wait for me, okay?" he hung up the phone and drove to the park, you took care of Seol and picked him up, you're willing to let Seol have more contact with different children, you felt that everyone deserves to be happy...

Like your little fellow, he will giggle at anything, like anything... even if he's farting he will giggle at himself, that's adorable,.. isn't it?

You give some children candies, as you're having good time, you saw Jungkook walking towards you.

He wore casual clothes, he looked handsome... in the marriage history of two years, the number of you and him spending time outside the house could be counted by fingers.

Jungkook picked up his son "Have you eaten yet?" he asked and you shook your head, you had planned to find a place to eat bit later but you couldn't walk away with child in your arms for long, so you just sit for awhile.

"Let's go." he turned to walked, you looked at him in surprise.... was he going to treat you a lunch?

Jungkook didn't hear the footsteps behind him, he looked back and saw you're still standing there "Why don't you keep up with us?"

I....

You did a little jogging and walk a little behind, he led to nearest restaurant and you stopped walking as this restaurant was pretty expensive.... when you arrived at Jeon family... you were not allow to hang around but Jungkook didn't limit you.... however experiencing a lot of things and Mother in law's indifference... you had lost your childlike heart.

If it weren't for Seol, you wouldn't have come to such a place, you saw Jungkook was familiar with the way he walked and the people there seemed to know him, he probably saw you sulking behind him, so he grabbed your wrist and led towards table.

"Why are you in a daze?"

You're stunned and looked at his side profile.

He going to treat us here?